Thread: Prime George Foreman is too slow in Fight Night Champion

Prime George Foreman is too slow in Fight Night Champion

I have installed the Fight Night Champion on my Windows Vista machine. There seems to be something wrong with while fighting with the young foreman yet? Actually when I am fighting with him then his hand is moving ridiculously slow. But I have seen that this was much faster earlier then what has happened to it suddenly. It was not moving this much slow when I played the same game on my friend's machine. having the same operating system as of mine. Please help me!

Re: Prime George Foreman is too slow in Fight Night Champion

Most probably this would be a graphic driver issue which may be effecting the game while playing it. I suggest you to check that your windows operating system has a latest graphic drivers installed on it or not. If not then you should update the graphic drivers as soon as possible. And make sure that you have installed the drivers for correct hardware as well as its model. Go to the Device Manager and choose your graphic card in the drop down menu and now check that it works properly or not.

I think there is nothing like lack of graphic support on your machine nor it needs any new drivers to be installed on it. First of all I would like to ask you that are you running some other applications s well on your machine while playing this game. If yes then you should close all the other application and then check that issue gets resolved or not. If not then you need to check that your machine has a proper support of RAM or not. RAM can make your whole computer lagging, which results instantly and visible in game. Check increasing the RAM support on your machine.

There must be many people thinking that the Tyson would be the best player to play here, But I think this is not true as I have knocked out the Tyson many times by using the 84 Foreman. Many of my friends know about this game and they have always preferred to play this game with the 84 Foreman. I am very much happy to know that this player plays awesome, I am eagerly waiting for the Prime Foreman which must be more powerful then this one.