Thread: Fixing of Rift Patcher and the Error 1021 In Rift game

Fixing of Rift Patcher and the Error 1021 In Rift game

I have heard that you fix the issues of the patcher that you are using in the system, and also the error of the 1021 that is being faced by you in it. I have downloaded a certain sets of the patches that will be working with the game that you are using. It is also that you have to see that when you are using the patch you have to see that how the working of game is being done in it. Also it is that you have to see that when you are having the error you have to check the corresponding error in the net and then it is that you have make the changes in the game to. Please help me out that how the patches are being fixed when you are using the rift patcher in it, and also the list of the error of 1021 in it.

Re: Fixing of Rift Patcher and the Error 1021 In Rift game

You just have to go to the at the first navigate to the option of the C drive then in that you have to go to the path called the C:\Users\Username\Appdata\Roaming. It is also that you can find the rift folder and then you can just delete the option of the rift patch that is present for you. This option will certainly be helping you to remove the patch file that is present in it. It is also that you can just delete the riftpatchch.cfg, and then in that you can just see the problem that is being faced in the configuration option to you.

Patching is just the form of the patching up of the server that is being done for the self patch option and also it is that you have to see that whether after you are unpatching all the files then to the files are being shown that as they are being patched up by the other machines that is basically found in the system. And the use of the App data is the one which is helping you to get the detail that the patching is causing any of the further error or not.

Also the other option is that you can just make the use of the self patch option and then you can run the similar pattern of the files and see to it that before when you were running the self patch option, it worked out well or not. And also you can just check out that whether you would require any of the additional upgrades for the files that you want for the working of the files in it. You can also try ruining the files in the admin mode and then just see that whether the same issue is being faced by you or not.

Hey thank you for the information that you have just given to me, I have been able to remove the patch and also it sis that I was able to make out the error of the 1021 that is being affecting the system and the game of the rift. I have started the running of the game in the admin mode and was able to get the working of the errors that is being faced by me. Also it is that I was able to fix the riftpatcher issue that is basically being given in the game of the rift that is basically being played by the users who are using the system.