Thread: Gordon’s flaming sword in Vampire wars

Gordon’s flaming sword in Vampire wars

So what happened? All the hack vamps are still in play. It’s been 2 months since I first reported being hacked to Zynga and as far as i can see nothing is being done. You honestly are not expecting these problems to be resolved overnight, are you? Plus, we don't know how many accounts they have to look at. The ones you are trying to report could be just 1 out of something like 25,000 to check out.

Re: Gordon’s flaming sword in Vampire wars

Actually a lot has been done, have you not looked at the leader boards? And I personally know if at least one hacked vamp whose stats were fixed. This is not something that can be finished overnight, the security issue has been fixed, and I'm sure Gordon and whoever else is working on this are working as hard as they can to sweep-up the remaining mess. I am playing this Zynga Vampire Wars game from 8 months and I have never faced such kind of problem.

Here is my question
    If I have (and I'm sure I probably do) have permanently banned vamps in my clan I would like to know who they are from Zynga rather than gossip which may be wrong. Having a stagnant vamp in my clan does my vamp nothing but take up space. I like to have a smaller clan and would much rather have a vamp that can spin and vote and help in fighting. With gossip we could declan a vamp that was banned only to have them reinstated and feeling then hurt. Then you have the, as gossip has it, banned vamps making new vamps?

I know many banned players that have vamps in the game over level 3500 already. They have only been banned a week too. Makes you wonder. But I know they will not tell us who was banned. I think if you want to know go straight to the player and ask them. Most hang out in chats anyway. But now that is having security issues so who knows how long that will last. I am playing this Zynga Vampire Wars game on Facebook from almost a year.

That’s your opinion, but since you don't know what list they might be going from or how they're even finding them, you can't possibly know what their targets for banning should be. If they just ban all the ones on the leader boards what about all those who managed to keep their hacked vamp off it? Should they just keep playing b/c the devs just went for the most obvious targets? Like you said those vamps on the leader boards are easy to find, they can always ban them, I would much rather them concentrate on finding those we can't see.

Yeah. That’s easy for you to say, because you were never under constant attack from them. Yes.. It is my opinion they should be gone FIRST, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. Those hiding behind the scene will be dealt with, but right now.. Those are not abusing their power. We'll deal with those as we get there, but we are HERE right now. Just seems logical those would be gone first.. Seeing it's pretty obvious.
    Unbelievable! You LOST! You were attacked by Superior Scion 28:06:42:12 35 times. You took 611 damage and lost 3,500,000.
    You were attacked by Superior Scion 28:06:42:12
    you lost the fight and were ripped apart in the process, losing 6 experience points.
    Unbelievable! You LOST! You were attacked by Superior Scion 28:06:42:12 99 times. You took 1661 damage and lost 9,900,000.
    Unbelievable! You LOST! You were attacked by Superior Scion 28:06:42:12 2 times. You took 48 damage and lost 200,000.

You were attacked by Superior Scion 28:06:42:12
    you lost the fight, taking 19 damage and losing 100,000.
    Unbelievable! You LOST! You were attacked by Superior Scion 28:06:42:12 2 times. You took 42 damage and lost 200,000.
    Unbelievable! You LOST! You were attacked by Superior Scion 28:06:42:12 14 times. You took 233 damage and lost 1,400,000.