Thread: FrontierVille: Found a Town 2 strategies in Peanut Quest

FrontierVille: Found a Town 2 strategies in Peanut Quest

Not sure how many of you had these two quests at the same time, but I am currently running both. I am looking for a strategy to be able complete both very simply. Knowing the peanut quest was coming up as well as found a Town 3 I was nearing the 600,000 coins so I decided to plant my peanuts early in hopes that the initial return would be good enough to both cover the 600,000 coins and still leave cushion to plant more peanuts. I fear though that my calculations may fail (horrible at math) so I have been planting as I harvest and have stayed around the 260,000 coin mark. Anyone have any experiences with this?

Re: FrontierVille: Found a Town 2 strategies in Peanut Quest

I was able to finish the quest in about two weeks. It's pretty simple and it destroyed my homestead for three weeks but I cleared the whole thing that wasn't a building/horse/mule and planted peanuts. I just got the Found a Town I and Master Farmer I today. I had 532 plots going at once. It got over with it quick and I ended the quest and harvested all my peanuts with the 500k Coin quest complete and back up 830k coin for the 1MIL Quest.

I establish that doing about 230 peanuts and after that having a lot of flax, corn and potatoes helped me to stay interested in the game and have things to do; as well as picking up extra coins to finish off the founder challenges and get all the peanuts done, might take a bit longer but I know if I would had it all covered in peanuts I would have been bored quickly. I plant to let the Found a Town sits until I complete Master Farmer I-III. That way I know I will have plenty of cushions when my monies are stolen.

This is what I have been wondering too since I only just started the Peanut quest a few hours before. I got the Founder 2 one yesterday and it only occurred to me while I started planting that there could be a major problem when I start harvesting those peanuts. I was thinking it would either take the 600k and make me broke so I couldn't continue the peanut quest or it would happen upon completion of it. I ran out of coins earlier than I could plant sufficient peanuts to fill my land anyway so I will mostly likely fill those spaces in with cheaper crops that don't take days to harvest so I will have a little backup money and keep myself interested at the same time. I don't mind. I'd rather play it slow and safe after that rush into it and give myself a major headache in a few days time while I am all out of money.

Is Found a Town 2 only the coins? I am stuck at Found a Town 1 (I haven't spiffier up the Inn) so as to keep the coins on me and finish up the peanut quest. I figured once I get the peanuts completed, I should be able to spiffy up the Inn, finish Town 1 and automatically get Town 2. There should be some sort of trigger on these things so you can complete them when you want, in its place of it just being money steal.

Don't worry too much regarding the loss of 600,000 during the Peanut Quest. Because of friends watering your crops they will harvest at different times. I was in the middle of my peanut quest while I got that one but since I at a standstill had lots of peanuts to still harvest it really didn't slow me down at all. Since each time you harvest one peanut you get sufficient to plant 3 more in its place. So even if you were in the middle of harvesting all your peanuts and lost the 600,000 you at a standstill have the other half to keep you going.

I guess the best strategy is to stay below the 600k mark until I reach final harvest. Will be hard though because I am chock full of peanuts that will harvest tomorrow. Currently sitting at just over 300k and I expect I will mess this up. Finished Found a Town 3 last night, and got 27 horseshoes (I think) plus went up a level and a half! Obviously, lost connection so didn't get to see the 'completed' pop up. I made sure I was keeping crops planted, so I am already backing up to almost 300k.