Thread: Anyone Else Tired of Being Told What To Do in FrontierVille

Anyone Else Tired of Being Told What To Do in FrontierVille

Seriously, how much time do I need to be told how to get home? That someone needs help on their farm before and even after I have been to tend? That I can hire people and that so and so could utilize the work? That I have mail? The demand to send gifts, add neighbors, to ask for a snack, to eat? Not just one time but over and over and over again during the similar session. I wish they would place a shotgun in the Market so I can shoot at Jack and keep him off my land.

Re: Anyone Else Tired of Being Told What To Do in FrontierVille

I have the same opinion. The tending neighbor’s farms are the most annoying for me. Once you have helped them there is no reason to be asked again. It just gets in the way and makes it even more confusing because you don't know who you have helped and who you haven’t (except you do everybody at once like I do). Zynga please fix this or FrontierVille will have the same fate as Farmville.

I don’t mind getting reminders but the constant messages coming across the game telling me somebody needs help have to stop this is very annoying and just plain unnecessary. As you all know once you have done your help for the day you can’t do anymore, you can’t even do any help just for neighborly satisfaction with no other reward so why bother bombarding us with these constant interruptions. As well why keep telling us we need to eat. Maybe you would have this up to a certain level but by the time most people have reached level 20 or even lower for many they will realize the importance of energy and the consequences of not having any and they will certainly know what to do to get more.

YES. The reminders are a waste of time and just cause the game to lag and/or interrupt what you are trying to finish. The things we are reminded to do are things that are easily figured out by anyone who has played an online game for more than five minutes. And I would dearly love to put Frontier Jack out of my misery right about now. Take away the constant unnecessary reminders and this game will be a little more enjoyable.

I have been working for weeks on this quest and I can't make the silver, I have no idea where to make it or where to find it if it needs to be establish. Thinking of giving up on that quest as it is I thought that quest was to be taken off a while ago. You can get it as the reward for turning in the manure collection. One time you have all the manure and turn it in just take your saltpeter and some fire to your cabin and you can make fireworks. You only need 2 saltpeter, so don't worry about manifold manure collections.

Maybe they could put one of those "please do not show this message again" boxes on these pop-ups! That would be nice! The "You Have New Gifts" banner is in actuality annoying, too! It extends halfway across my frontier and keeps popping up at random times. I think I can figure out that if the gift box is 'sparkling', there are new gifts in it. I hate having to shift my entire frontier to avoid clicking on that dim banner!