Thread: Baby Cry Vampire in Vampire Wars

Baby Cry Vampire in Vampire Wars

This is my true experience.
    I have been bounty 7 times straight after hitting a baby cry vamp more than 3 times. Imagine how much blood she gave away for bounty me? She warned me not to be greedy and advice me to attack 3 times only! I hate to say this but there is no such thing as 3 hit rules. This is WAR game, what do you expect from it - To kill or to be killed? Well I did think I accidentally attack the wrong vampire, who joys to bounty others. So my final solution (after struggling to survive) is to send her friend request and plead her to join my clan. Some of you might have experienced this and it sucks big time. I know. It’s bad when some people really take this game seriously. When people tend to be serious, it takes away all the fun from playing the game. So if anyone wants to share their experiences/ideas/suggestions/opinions about baby cry vamp or tips on how to avoid or survive from them, feel free to post below. All info/tips are much appreciated.

Re: Baby Cry Vampire in Vampire Wars

I had one chick-no lie, over the course of a weekend, hitlisted me 20 times. She would disappear, save up money, and blow it all to hitlist me. What I did was, every time the hit was done (and as always, the people who collect the bounty is nice-invite you to clean up and vote for you-never had a nasty bounty hunter) was go back to her profile and hit her repeatedly. I don't mind being hitlisted once or twice from a vamp-I expect it. But the Friday night she started this, she hitlisted me 7 times in a row. I was blown away that someone would spend that much blood just to "exact revenge". Now-I will say this-when I get a combat page with a lot of low level vamps (below 100), I'll hit them once or twice. She was NOT a low level vamp, and she was an SR bleeder. So I do not follow the unwritten rule of 3 hits per vamp IF you are of a high enough level and you are an SR bleeder. Funny thing is-no one ever followed this 3 hit rule when I was coming up. I took my lumps, and once I got high enough-hit them back. I have NEVER hitlisted anyone-it's a waste of blood. I just think some people on this game are idiots and forget it's a game. I wish more people would remember IT'S JUST A GAME.

Well, I do stick to the unwritten 3 hit rule (sometimes I stretch to 4), but I know it's only through choice, not because I have to. If someone hits me more I take it, but, if someone puts me on the hit list, then I fight back, and I give them to my clan to chew on. Everyone handles it differently I guess, either way it's all part of the game, if you get hitlisted you have to accept that also, so I don't whine about it, I just get even! I know what you mean, I've been hitlisted for hitting someone just once - they didn't have any blood so I moved on to the next - they hitlisted me several times, that’s the only time I've put anyone on the hitlist, they soon stopped after that. I think some people do it because they know they can't beat you if they were to attack you back - in which case they'd be better off investing their blood in upgrading their defense abilities.

Normally I would just move on, and if I end up on the hitlist a few times - so be it. That brings my health down to 0 and I can do what most people seem to be doing in this game anyways - missions! - For an hour. This is no longer a war game it seems. These days, compared to say 6 months ago, not many people cry I've noticed. This is of course good, and it seems that people finally just take their losses and move on. Downside of this is that very few people get on the hitlist. So even though it's no longer Hitlist Friday - brilliant idea - I've continued putting people on the Hitlist today. 40 so far and counting.

I just hit level 70 last weekends so I was prepared to be hammered. I zombie out as quick as I can but I really don't like hitting vamps with SRs way lower than mine or way less clan than mine. My polite southern upbringing I guess. I have yet to be HL would and I usually only hit 3 times unless one of my clan has posted them as a chew toy that is harassing them or who deserves to be repeatedly killed Crap, I have been hit up to 7 times by one vamp, I live with it, or die as the case may be; but then figure I'll go find them when my abilities and skills get higher. I do have my health at only 105 and rage at 11 so it doesn’t take long for me to go below 20 Health. Different people have different personalities and playing strategies but true, some people forget this is JUST a game and get way too involved. Overlook them and go on, don't let them ruin your fun.

I suppose it depends who's doing the hitlisting, if the vamp is a much higher level than you there's nothing you can do about it. But usually I find it's someone who I have attacked a couple of times or someone who attacked me and lost. If it's the later I usually go beat them up a bit then move on. I don't like to hit vamps way lower than me either; it just doesn't seem fair to go for someone who has hardly any clan. Hopefully when I hit 70 some of the bigger vamps will go easy on me because I'm a baby too - or then again maybe not!

I absolutely HATE people that HL or send me threatening comments about how I better be careful about 'over attacking' someone. If you want to follow the 3 hit rule, that’s cool, but it’s foolish to expect others to do the same. I do have a small code I follow: I never attack people whose Skill Ranking is substantially lower than mine or those who have less than 400 clan members (seeing as how I have 500 myself). This being said, if it offers me to Attack Again and I’m gaining blood or skill ranking, then you better believe I will do so. It’s part of the fun of the game.