Thread: New rules in Zynga poker

New rules in Zynga poker

A little heads up on the new rules would have been great. Out of it I don’t know whether it’s a good or a bad thing about the banking thing. I mean there are new rules in the game and I am a little bit aware with them but really don’t know whether the new rules are helpful or not so someone please let me know what kind of rules are the new one and how we have to deal with the same. Please help me out in this case.

Re: New rules in Zynga poker

Removing chips from a table and then continuing to play is actually against the rules of poker. So this isn't really a change to the rule, it's just enforcing the rule. Well if it’s stated in the rules why can’t I find it anywhere I have searched the forums, guidelines, help, terms of service and find out that the new rules are really electrifying and they really do wonders to the game and the game has became a lot tougher where you have to clear the same with great margins.

Yes it's a sickened when you have got a bingo playing rat holler at the table. You will risk your chips but they protect theirs and remove the chance of you recouping your losses. I fervently hope that solution works with the min buy-in one being trialed as well. It won't stop the bingo players as gamblers as gamblers the world over, but it will cost them more and reduce their presence at a lot of high stakes tables. I consider it a 'reward' for those players who have stayed loyal to this app, despite its problems and faults. I hope that this will give you an amazing experience of playing games.

All real money poker sites have many tables that allow you to play with just 20 big blinds. I think changing from 10 big blinds to 40 is just going overboard at least if this gets implemented, give the players options to play in either 10bb or 20bb or 40bb tables. Don't force everyone to pay 40bb. I personally like to play with 10 blinds and I'm not even a bingo player. I hope Zynga gives players ability to choose. Those who want to play in tables with 40bb can play there, and the players who like the old rule can have a go at it.

This is not a real money site. You can buy chips with real money but you don't win any actual cash. I am in favor of the minimum buy in being raised and don't see the reason for objecting to it. The only one I can see is that you want to play cheap to win big which isn't really fair to those who enter with normal stakes. But entering with low blinds means you don't capitalize on good hands and only get a fraction of what you could have won if your chip stack had been a reasonable size. To me, you're crippling your ability to maximize your cards.