Thread: Fishville Blue Mandarin Fish

Fishville Blue Mandarin Fish

I became a Fan. Went back to game and was able to buy the Blue Mandarin fish, but they do not hatch. When I attempt to feed I get a Sync error. When game reloads I am no longer a fan. Removed myself as a Fan and repeated the process 3 times with same result. Anyone know how to fix this? I don't know what is really wrong with it. I have started getting sync error with every need stuff in the game and then after a while it goes away. Is this a bug too? Please help guys..!

Re: Fishville Blue Mandarin Fish

I'm getting the same thing too. Have been for the last 3 or 4 days. Not only with the fan fish, but also, with trying to upgrade tank 5.The "Your game is out of sync. Please click OK to refresh . . ." error has been keeping me from advancing further & quicker into the game like I had been before the error started. I'm glad it's not just happening to just me, as now I know it's not me or my computer causing it. I'm hoping it gets resolved soon. It's been way too long already. I love the game & I'm anxious to get to the next level(s). And, I have been a fan since I started playing this game.

I am having the same problem with purchasing the blue mandarin fish...I was already a fan, so no problem there. And the out-of-sync error I was getting when trying to upgrade tank 5 from 15 to 30 fish is now solved! But now the problem is when I try to buy just 1 blue mandarin, the egg floats to the bottom of the tank and then in 2 secs I get the dreaded out-of-sync error. How can we now be having this problem when trying to purchase a NEW fish that is available. waiting patiently for a fix...

Alright so I this is what I did to make it WORK. I was doing what everyone else was doing i.e. removing myself as a fan re fanning up logging out and back in. What I did that worked was log out of facebook completely for 10-15 min to give time for your apps and fan Then the next the the same problem popped up! Well this is a game bug or facebook and zynga sync bug not users and game sync bug. Anyone has any idea? I Hope this helps you guys may be temporary, but still works...

Whats even more frustrating is watching someone else log into their account on your computer and purchase/feed these fish with absolutely no problem. Then when I try to with my account I get the out of sync error every time! Do i need to buzz the zynga people via customer support. Shall i opt for a support ticket? I can't keep on loosing my coins for the bugs zynga people create. I loose my valuable coins which i could have been used somewhere else... Any suggestions?