Thread: Unable to load the Playfish game

Unable to load the Playfish game

I have recently started playing the Playfish game and I am in the staring level. Now the thing here is that yesterday when I started the game then it was not loading the game and thing is that it is really not showing up. Well I mean to say that when I am loading the game then it is showing me that “hung up the game is loading” so please let me know what I can do to solve the issue and how I can be back on the game. Please help me out of this one.

Re: Unable to load the Playfish game

Well the error that you are getting due to the same reason for which I lost the control over the game. Now to solve the issue what you have to do here is that just try and see if you are able to have an access over the game if it is cashed and if the control is gained back then see whether the password is changed or anything else is restricting you from playing the game. I hope that doing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue here.

There might be a problem with the internet connection that you are using now what you have so I will recommend you to just try and check with the internet connection and then check whether the same will affect the game that you are playing. And once the connection problem is solved then u will definitely get and affective control over the game and also it will not throw you out if the speed is low.

The first and foremost thing I want to say here is that the game is blocked for u by the server itself so I want you not to try and do anything foolish and see to it that you are complaining about the same to Playfish and try and expect a helping help from them. Actually the thing here is that they will try and sort out the issue related to the server and will allow you the access over the game. I am sure that this will work for you.