Thread: Items that you would want to add inside the snowglobe?

Items that you would want to add inside the snowglobe?

I hope you are pretty clear with the question above. Which items you would like to add inside the snowglobe and preserve them carefully there? So anyone who is interested in this topic then do let me know about it. Personally i would like to add a rudolf doll and along with it a fox plushie. That will be better. I would just love to see them preserved there. So as I have expressed my opinions here. I would like to hear it from you all as well. So anyone who can share in their opinions here then do post in here.

Re: Items that you would want to add inside the snowglobe?

Well I would like to add any of the plushies that I like in which the snowman plushie is the one. I know it is a very silly thing to say but this is what I would like to do here if given a option. One more thing I would like to add here is the lamp post. The lamp post would really look good inside the globe. So these are the two things that I would like to add here in the globe and I think they will look very good inside the globe. I also want to know what you would like to keep inside the globe. So do send in your responses.

According to me the lamp post would not look so good inside the globe. Yes the snowman plushie is definitely a good choice here not the lamp post. I would like to add one more point here ad that is the feature that we cannot undo anything. The feature of testing on how that item looks when we add an item, look and then decide whether we can keep it or not. That is not at all present here. So I think such feature of undoing anything we do should be implemented here. So that’s my opinion here. I would really love to hear more such views from you all.

I wish it could have worked as a aquarium. So that we can get the freedom of adding the items and removing them as many number of times we want. With that I would be able to get different views from inside as well as the outside. Since any items that are once added to the snowglobe cannot be removed often and hence we cannot get to know whether it will look good or not. If it looks good then its our luck but what if the looks are not appealing. So that’s why I have suggested the idea here. Hope everybody likes it.

If you all ask me then I would say that adding dance pet figure and the angel cat plushie is a good choice and I have a strong feeling that it will definitely look good inside it. so that s my choice of the list of the items that I want to add in the snowglobe. I would like to add more such opinions from you all as well .since I want to know more such views from you as well. So do send in your responses as early s possible.

I have read about this particular topic in a forum and there it was suggested that to put the snowglobe inside the snowglobe that actually sounds funny but let me inform you all that it is not possible at all. I don’t think that would ever be possible. So as of now I would like to add the Tree of Spirits bonsai in the snowglobe and I am pretty excited to know how it will look. So that’s why I had to say here. The main disadvantage that I got of the snowglobe is that the things one added cannot be removed well that’s actually sad. The feature of removing it back should have been entitled to the users as well.

Hey thanks for all your opinions here. There was a great number of responses that I received for my topic and I am quite happy that all of them taking interest to answer my query. Well there were a quite a long list of items that users were wishing to add them in the snowglobe. in fact some of the user were saying to add the snowglobe inside the snowglobe. quite a good idea must be implemented.