Thread: The new Paw Points Potion in Pet Society

The new Paw Points Potion in Pet Society

I am having an account on the Facebook from past one year. Previously I was playing FishVille on the Facebook. Recently I have started to play Pet Society on the Facebook. Well I have heard that there is will be new Paw Points Potion will be going to released in the game. I am totally unaware of this particular thing. I am asking to all of users who are aware of this thing and let me know detail information regarding this particular thing.

Re: The new Paw Points Potion in Pet Society

Well this particular new Paw Points Potion is quite useful in this particular game. This point will not also help you to double the all the daily visiting points and also points for the cleaning of the pets. I have decided to more cleaning and want to level up in the game today itself. I think it is the easiest and faster way to level up in this particular game Facebook. you can also use the above mentioned thing to level up into the game of yours. You will get up 200 points if you send thing like regal carriage in new Paw Points

I don’t know why are you so interested to level up in the game. I am unable to figure out what will you do once you have finished with the all the levels of the Pet Society on the Facebook. Rather then I would like to move level up in slow and steady manner. Thus you will be able to play this particular game. You will be able to give little more coins by using old potion when you are visiting the friends of yours. However you will be able to get double pawpoint by using new potion. However I let you know that new Paw Potion is equal to 5 CC.

I am thinking that I should set a budget in order to buy CC for the Potion. Recently I was attempting to clean chest and looking for all the items into the room of mine. Now there is wall and floor left in the chest of mine. I really don’t know that I can keep all the item on the chest. I am looking for the level up in the game to get two rooms. Once I have got I can decorate the room no longer and looking for the recycling the item in order to get the new item. i have decided to share my all the Paw Points after some time because I have already spent 6 CC to buy certain items in the game.

I have done the level up doing the following thing .I have done the level up doing the following thing.Cleaning the soap and visting café will also give you 48 points.Finally you need to buy bmb. Well I am reselling and buying the same with the amount of the 2K like you do for the first coins. I am doing above mentioned stuffs repeatedly in this particular game. i have seen that one player can use one potion at a one time while playing the game.

I unable to figure out how counting system works? On the basis of time or lottery? I have played with this particular thing to level up for 3 but I was hoping that I was able to level up for 5. But I was unable to failed to do so. I have bought bmb which gave me 200 pp and I am hoping that gmb will give me more pp. I think washing the pets will give you best contribution for the leveling up in the game. However I am satisfied with the progress of mine in the game. I will buy the New Paw Point in the next week but not in this particular week.