Thread: Rift Patcher crashes on login!

Rift Patcher crashes on login!

Hello friends I have a genuine high-quality liking for playing all the latest games that comes to the market and as soon as I heard the news of the RIFT game released in the market I instantly went to the store to buy the same. Since the game is like a fighting game based on a story line and I myself really like to play almost all the story based game so I quickly brought the game and installed onto my system. The installation process was complete but when I tried logging to the patcher I found that I was unable to do so. Can anyone help me to know that why is the patcher not working and what shall I do to make it work properly.

Adamarisc Guest

Re: Rift Patcher crashes on login!

Hey before accessing the patcher have you setup your account with the game as to play the game and accessing all its functionality you will have to make your account first in the game and then set up the same. Then when you get the login ID and the password you will be able to access the patcher to look for the problems that is to patch the game. With having the account you will be able to successfully to access the patch or you won’t be allowed to access the patcher at all.

Dude can you provide of the errors that you are getting while you try to login to the patcher account, can you mention the error or whatever status code that you are getting while you are trying to access the patcher account. The reason why I am asking you this is because if you can provide the exact details of the error then only I can help you in providing the exact and relevant solution for the same, so can’t say anything until the exact error is known.

Guys I have already created the account which you are asking for and that this is not the first time that I am trying to access to the patcher but I have done it before with the other games as well, but over here I am facing the problem whenever I try to access the patcher , it is giving me an error saying the “RIFT- Patcher has stopped working."
    Here are the problem details
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: riftpatchlive.exe
    Application Version: 1.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 4d687a21
    Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
    Fault Module Version: 6.0.6002.18005
    Fault Module Timestamp: 49e03821
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00066796
    OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: b606
    Additional Information 2: e11100516badf3dcfe0a5a49d7adbcd9
    Additional Information 3: d734
    Additional Information 4: d4a744e472a9e7cf3a78879f479c286a
    So can now anyone can help me in providing the solution for the problem that I am facing.

Looking at the above error it can be seen from the first line that the problem is in the application as the line suggest that Problem Event Name: APPCRASH, so first possibility is that there could be the problem in the game only and I think that you would have to again install the game again so as to get the patcher to work again. So try this option out and see to it that if you have correctly made the id of the game then you will surely be able to login to the patcher easily after you setup the game again.

Make sure that you don’t have any other application running at the background of the system and that while accessing the game patcher you don’t have any other game running at the back as well. Also, see to it that the you have a compatible operating system running on your system because it could also be of the operating system not going along nicely with the game and also the error line say something about the OS version as well. So see to it that you are having the minimum requirement for the game.