Thread: What is new icon on the top of Farmandia page?

What is new icon on the top of Farmandia page?

I think social gaming has made over world very small. It really helps us to improve the Social network over the internet. Particularly I love to play Farmandia on the Facebook. I have seen caterpillar at the top of the Farmandia just near to level bar. You will find this particular thing when you visit the farm of others. It seems like purple caterpillar with little zero. Can anyone tell me the meaning of this particular thing? Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What is new icon on the top of Farmandia page?

You will be able to earn more bonuses by simply tuning the Caterpillars on the farms of your friends. You have to simply accept the help call from the friend of yours. now simply click on caterpillars with using basic cursor and earn whatever you want to be. You have to click on butterfly when you see on your farm or your friends farms and you will get a picture. You have to make pictures of various butterflies with different color and you will get a new craft butterfly.

Well you need to collect all them from the farm which you are visiting. Well I should explain you about this particular thing. You have to find 43 caterpillar and simply search for the 9 more caterpillar so that you can finish them at all. Once you have done you need to check into the reward section of the game you will see butterfly craft in the game. I am hoping that now you have understood what that picture describe into the game.

Thanks for the explanation which you have provided but it really not working for me. I am able to see the caterpillar icon on the top of the Farmandia page on the farm of friend of mine. However I have not found magic wand and I am absolutely missing in the game of mine. Or I am completely not understood this particular thing. I think wand is available only if I am able to find caterpillar on the farm of my friend.

I really disliked on thing in this particular matter. I have clicked on the crop of mine instead of clicking on the caterpillar. I have found the magic wand but it is highlighted somewhere else. According to me catching the caterpillar is quite impossible for me. I have also noticed that some farms have become zero and stays over there. This thing also happening for all the other farms. It is really impossible when the farm is highly crowded.

I am really confused for the thing of caterpillar. I was scared when I have seen this particular thing on the farm of my friend because I thought this worm might be create an issue on the farm of mine. Well it’s really difficult to catch and its quite long according to me. It really makes me frustrated after few minutes. I have not received any gem by finishing craft. Can anyone tell me who has having the same issue like me?