Thread: Diamond price raised in Farmandia

Diamond price raised in Farmandia

I am playing Farmandia on the Facebook from past 4 months. Well I loved the look and feel of this particular game. Everyone knows that there is 50% discount on the stuff but this thing is not applied on diamonds at all. Previously there was 5K for 100 diamonds but gradually the price has increased from 10K to 20K for the hundred diamonds. Let me know an opinion on this particular matter as soon as possible.

Re: Diamond price raised in Farmandia

Well you are right Farmandia is the one of the most cute game on the Facebook. Yes there is a rise on the price of the diamonds. According to me the user who are recently started to play this game will not happy for the doubling of the diamond price and coins. You will be unable to get the diamond till you play the game for the five days at least. We are having only one option is to cost cutting for this particular matter.

I am unable to afford the rising price of the diamonds. Well I have decided that I am going to spend all the free coins and diamonds which I have earn. I have decided that I am not going to do more credits and expenses in the game. I will do the same until and unless the price of the diamond get down. Anyhow it helped me to learn that I should not spend more diamonds in the game. I am hoping that all of the player will do the same which I am going to do.

I am really agreed with the opinion of yours. Recently I have purchased some diamonds and I was thinking that they were misleading to me. Finally I have realize that they have simply increased the price of the diamonds. I am really disappointed with this particular thing. well now I have to think twice before I go and purchase diamonds due to doubling of the cost of the diamonds on this particular game on the Facebook.

I was wondering the farm system is totally messed up with the new crafts. According to my personal experience I am thinking that this particular game has became quite slow and boring also. I am losing my patience just after half of gaming on the Facebook and decided do not waste time by playing such stupid game. So I am not going to spend any single coins to play further. Hoping that you will also do the same.

I was really loving to play the game on the Facebook. But doubling the price of the diamond has made me quite disappointed. I think this particular thing will make many people discourage to play this game. I am requesting to all of you that they should not buy anything until and unless there is decrease in the price of Coins and Diamonds. If you are going to pay then there will be more rise on the such stuff by the developer of the game because you are not complaining at all.