Thread: Rift causing Red, Green and Black screen

Rift causing Red, Green and Black screen

All was really going fine with the new Rift game that I have installed on my system which was released a couple a days go and when in the starting I loaded the game there was quite a decent looks on the screen and everything was going great not until last time when I was playing this game. Because there are only limited colors mostly red and black I find that I no longer enjoy the game since I don’t get the perfect graphics on the screen. Although I haven’t done any changes in the setting of the graphics at all but then also there were this unusual effects on the screen which I find boring, so can someone tell me what is the problem and how can I get the problem solved.

re: Rift causing Red, Green and Black screen

What I think is that there could be a problem in the game itself and reinstalling the game might help you in knowing that where is the problem coming from, what I think since most of my friend are also getting the same low resolution problem with the game so what I think that it is possible that this kind of low color quality might be from the game only and so I think that we have to play the game only in this environment only as there is no other option available.

Can you mention what is the graphics configuration are you having on the system of yours as I have come to know that this RIFT game really requires a hell lot of high quality graphics configuration to be able to get good quality pictures as well. Since I am also having the same game and I am getting the correct graphics from the very beginning so what I believe is that you might not be having the necessary configuration that are necessary to make this game run properly on your system. Also can you also mention the Operating system that you are currently using on your system, maybe it could be the effect of that as well.

Hey guys I have tested the other games on my system and I have found that all those were working brilliantly and even the graphics was of good quality, I have reinstalled the game in the hope that it could be a glitch in the game that would be causing the low graphics while playing the game. Also I am using the Nvidia graphics card that can go with any of the game that you mention also I am having the Windows 7 operating system installed which fulfills all the necessary requirement for this game, so can anyone suggest what is the problem and how can I solve the same.

Hey what I believe is that the error might not be in the game that is the Rift but it can be in your computer system and that is the reason why you are not getting all the color apart from red and black. What you should do is that you should first try to check whether the problem with the graphics is showing up only with this RIFT game or is it that the problem persists with the other game that you try to play on your system. If suppose that you get the same screen with the other game as well the problem is that you are not having the graphics that is required to run the game perfectly and so you will have to upgrade the graphics.

Guys I am also having the problem of low graphics with this RIFT game but in a slightly different manner, in my case all the graphics are up to the mark and I certainly enjoy every moment with the game but the problem really starts to happen when I alt+ tab to perform some other function while the game is still on at the back. Before I press alt+ tab I get the correct graphics but soon as I press the alt+tab again to resume the game, I find that the screen goes wired and I don’t get the same graphics as before so can someone help me to know that what is the problem and how can I solve the same.

Re: Rift causing Red, Green and Black screen

This is the exact problem that most of the users of the RIFT game are facing when they doggle to some different window or to any other function by pressing the alt+ tab and when they come back they find themselves in a problem with the resolution of the game screen, I think that the most we can do is that we can inform the company so as what are the problems that we are facing and let then take the initiative to solve the problem with the graphics of the game.