Thread: PS3 Little Big Planet 2 got 3.41 Fix

PS3 Little Big Planet 2 got 3.41 Fix

Little Big Planet 2 is one of the finest game on the PS3 platform. I have played this game many times and I did get some minor issues in it. But there was nothing to complain about the game play because it was really awesome. Recently I come to know about the patch for this game which is of version 3.41. I know that it has come for fixing several issues in the game. But does the makes any difference to the gameplay? What things are fixed in this version of patch for PS3? Please let us know.

Re: PS3 Little Big Planet 2 got 3.41 Fix

There is a package of U.S. eboot for 3.41. So basically, you have to rip the game and install the package. Necessary directories from your RIP are USRDIR, TROPDIR, LICD [is optional], and remember to remove EBOOT, and PKGDIR PS3_EXTRA or it will not work - the location for the transfer is /dev_hdd0/game/BCUS98245. However i don't have much information about this fix because i haven't get it yet.

Sony and Media Molecule have released an update for LittleBigPlanet 2, which includes corrections of errors that occurred during games. The patch fixes bugs that affect gameplay, and even some serious problems such as the ability to swim, or even clothes that did not work either downloaded. Problems related to POD creating their disappearance or blockade have been solved. The error known as "Naux" has also been fixed, so that could not swim can now do it again. Other enhancements are intended for the stability of the game, which made debugging the game hangs and improvements when using some menus.

LittleBigPlanet 2 has recently received a free patch that should fix several bugs in the game, improving certain aspects of gameplay and different system flaws (fortunately not very serious). Among the innovations introduced by the installation of the patches stand out and Clank costume import sound from LittleBigPlanet, the elimination of bugs in the editor saves and improved overall stability of the game.

This patch for LittleBigPlanet 2 will again play a bit more pleasant to be made. There were dozens of problems with the POD that really could cause the game was unplayable. There are also some other bugs that the game did crash. The full list is on the website of Media Molecule, under the code name “Cupcake.” Another major announcement was made by Media Molecule is that of the package called Hanzel and Gretelbot. Special about this package is that it is made entirely by the community, including cutscenes and even voice acting. This package is free to download. Media Molecule hopes that other players will be inspired by it and perhaps will do the same.

When you turn on your PS3 and LittleBigPlanet fire up today, you should be greeted by a game update, which we've nicknamed Cupcake, the cutest of all cakes. Developer Media Molecule has now released a fresh patch for LittleBigPlanet 2. The Update 1.01 eradicates bugs including crashes, and to make the game generally stable. The problem that Sackboy was denied certain places to swim in it, now the world was created from.