Thread: Have you played Painkiller

Have you played Painkiller

I have played the Bulletstorm and have to say that I am not so very happy about the game. In fact if I were to make a choice I would still prefer the game called “Painkiller”. Just like the Bulletstorm even Painkiller was a First person shooter game. Today if we see almost all the games consist of difficult team based modes lengthy narrations. Up to this date Painkiller is still a simple yet a thrilling game at heart which holds no comparisons. I would like to know your views about this game. Just want to know how many of you’ll have really played the game named Painkiller and what do you feel about it.

Re: Have you played Painkiller

Painkiller is an exciting first person shooter game. I like the story line and the forces of hell that will not give up and will try by all means that Daniel Garner, should die the most horrible way imaginable. I like when you are supposed to return to the purgatory to clean, once and for all, all the scum from hell. It was so thrilling to proceed level by level trying to shoot anything that came in our way. The puzzles and exploration were neglected to focus exclusively on the wild action. I really loved the game and do remember every bit of it.

Painkiller was a marvelous game in every aspect. With all this, you were supposed to go touring a number of levels with a subject of curiousness, which began in an orphanage and also at exhibition, laboratories, and even Leningrad, where we can meet the troops of the Third Reich in demonic version. This game turned out to be adventurous where the sole motive was to shoot enemies and look for new victims for new victims.

As long as I had observed the background story was hardly present in the game. Rather, you had to go through several levels which were further divided into five chapters prior to the bosses. The levels were chopped into sections where the first section was where all the monsters were butchered, after which lighted up a red waypoint and the next section was accessible. An arrow at the top showed, the hideouts of the opponents. I really miss this game.

Basically, Painkiller was not a strategy game but rather an action game where you are supposed to move forward and kill. The developers were very happy and had realized the popularity of the game. With the release of the demo version of Painkiller, it was downloaded more than 1.5 million times and really got a positive response. The game, included 24 levels of play along with, 7 multiplayer maps and 5 game modes and had weapons such as Stakegun or Grenade Launcher, including Shotgun or Freezer, Rocket Launcher or chaingun, etc . I have great regards for this game.

The single player levels in Painkiller presented innovative ideas. Each level was independent and started with full throttle all loaded with ammunition. It consisted of a linear growth through the levels, along with the indicator that indicated as to where the enemies were hiding. It all went so smoothly when you here a particular music which indicates that the enemies have entered your area and all of a sudden we start shooting. This game is my all time favorite.