Thread: Rift: The proxy settings not supported

Rift: The proxy settings not supported

Recently I got a copy of Rift from one of my friends. I know that it is a game which resides in the category of MMORPG. I have never seen game like this before. The graphics are very high as I expected. However the question is still roaring in mind that is there any proxy settings supported for this game or not? I heard that many people stuck in configuring the proxy behind it. Can anyone tell me why?

Re: Rift: The proxy settings not supported

RIFT proxy otherwise RIFT tunneling is a lawful once-over to assist decrease your RIFT ping considerably. An RIFT proxy allows a player to decrease ping via connect rapidly toward RIFT game servers with less hops and preventing sluggish network connections. By applying RIFT proxy tunneling you will eradicate the issue of playing a one-second delay in RIFT Online. This service is established to decrease RIFT lag by means of in so far as 50% toward 70%.

As far as I know the proxy settings are supported for that game but the only question is when and how. Only some small number of people that are getting this trouble by way of the proxies (linking to the verification server) have previously had each and every one of the suitable ports and access privileges specified to the game itself, it just appears to be having problem with the genuine proxy itself.

Download together "HTTP-TUNNEL" as well as "Sockscap" previous to opening. Select the free edition of HTTP-TUNNEL, since you do not necessitate the paid edition in favor of your reasons. While installing those programs, do not modify whichever of the defaulting settings. The programs will routinely notice what settings are essential intended for your PC as well as network, and altering these may perhaps reason several problems that avoid the software from functioning correctly.

First of all you need to establish the proxy settings intended for your web browser. Even though browsers are inclined to conceal them in the middle of a massive amount of preferences, they are willingly available on Internet Explorer. So now from the "Tools" menu, choose "Internet Options" and then "Connections." On top of the showed panel, you have to subsequently click on top of "LAN Settings." Keep in mind the numbers that come into view into the "Proxy Settings" field. You will require these numbers to avoid the network protection.

Rift at present does not permit proxy playing. Merely for the reason that it substantiates your account in the direction of your IP address and if you encompass a proxy running it will validate it to the incorrect IP address, building you not capable to play. I consider the Trion Worlds developer group will be operational on top of this and preparation to discharge a fix for it then patch or else so.