Thread: Rift: Max setting is not working

Rift: Max setting is not working

I am playing Rift on the computer of mine. Well I have seen that many people are maxing this particular game on the system so that it becomes very less powerful. I mean to say max not the ultra settings. The resolution of the screen is 1920 x 1080 and I am getting an average of 20 FPS after using this particular settings. I am unable to figure out where is the problem? Whether graphic engine is not properly configured? Or there is another problem which is causing the problem?

Re: Rift: Max setting is not working

I think this problem is associated with graphic engine if and only if this particular problem is being suffered by the other users. Well this particular setting has been done to get the higher frame rates on your computer. It is possible that this problem might be associated with the computer of yours with any manner. According to me an engine optimization problem will definitely occur with all the users rather with you only.

I have found that people feel glory for themselves and are supposed to say anything in order to make themselves better than the other guys. According to my personal opinion they are getting fps with everything of Maxed out. I have turned the game to ultra in order to get the cap of 60 fps. However when I have attempted to turn to AA and AF to the Max then fps is not working at all on the computer of mine.

Well I have done the test on the computer of mine. I can furnish everything as follow. I was attempting to push Solid State Intel HDD and GT480 Graphics card with the use of overclocked Intel CPU i7. I am getting the slider all time ultra without providing any space for the customization. By simply uinsg default settings I am getting 70 to 75 FPS. I have also turned on AA Supersampling and FPS Nosedived to 43 FPS. I have found the difference when I have attempted to zoom all the character and looking for the changes.

The graphic engine in the computer of mine is quiet old and I am running DX9 on the computer of mine. Well I have found that DX11 cards are not providing any issue when you are trying to force the game to the maximum graphic potential. Recently I have found a new settings and I am really satisfied with the same. Using that particular settings the game has become very smooth and no need to mentioned shadow off. Also I have turned on FX effect which made the game less lagy and more realistic look.

Finally I have found the root cause of the problem on the computer of mine. Well AF of the game was poorly configured. I have simply browse to nvidia control panel and simply set AF to 16x to override the application of AF. Once I have done there was no issue. I am able to run everything with using maxed settings with an average of 44 FPS. It also includes sliders maxed, full shadow and Supersampling AA. Previously I was getting an average speed of 24-28 fps but now I am getting 40-48 fps and game runs quite smoother than previous one. I am hoping that it will help the uses who are using Nvidia cards and looking for boosting of FPS by 15 to 20.