Thread: Medal of Honor 2010 MULTIPLAYER CRASH

Medal of Honor 2010 MULTIPLAYER CRASH

I have recently brought new Medal of Honor 2010. I installed it without any errors. The game also opened fine. I played it on single player mode. It worked well on single player mode till the several levels of game. After that I clicked the multiplayer icon on the game main window. After loading the 1st screen it freezes itself. I couldn’t able to quit it. I don’t what problem has occurred when I click the multiplayer option. Is there any settings needed to change to play on multiplayer mode?. Please.... give me a advice because I can’t hold the excitement of this game.

Re: Medal of Honor 2010 MULTIPLAYER CRASH

As you mentioned that u brought the MOH 2010 but u didn’t mention the source. Where did you buy this game, from CD or steam? If brought the CD then the multiplayer mode works fine because it has everything to work on multiplayer mode. If u brought the steam version then there you can’t find the multiplayer option.

It seems to be that you are facing a freezing problem. Before playing on multiplayer mode you need to fix DirectX settings first. The auto settings of DirectX could cause a crash while game on the multiplayer mode. Try to run the game in DirectX9 first, if it won’t work try the next version & so on. To change the settings of DirectX follow these steps-
    1. Goto “ C:Users/Documents/EA Games/Medal of Honor/MP
    2. Open the file named as “settings.ini “ in a notepad format.
    3. Now change DxVersion=Auto to DxVersion=10(or 9 or 11)

I have gone through your problem and I have noticed that you didn’t mention the version of MOH 2010. Is it a beta version? Because every beta version has a unique kind of crash. The same thing is in MO H2010. It’s a process of beta version. Try to update the game to its latest version then load it.

As your problem concern I think you are using the beta version of Medal of Honor 2010. The beta version has lot bugs that will cause your desktop to crash. First I thought that it was your system problem. After some experiment I noticed that it is a common issue in the beta version because it is not a fully final product after all. The game developer (EA) failed to address this problem before its release

The multiplayer mode is crashing because you have not updated the patches regarding MP mode. The Medal of Honor official website has launched some of the patches to fix the crashes occurred during multiplayer. So I advise you to download the patches so that you can have the full advantage of the game. But the steam users need to update in a usual manner.

My MOH when i click on the multiplayer icon it goes to the first loading screen and then quits the game by itself, any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by ghost61j2 View Post
    My MOH when i click on the multiplayer icon it goes to the first loading screen and then quits the game by itself, any suggestions?
    It might be possible that something blocking the connection to the multiplayer game. First thing that i will advise you is to check for the firewall setting and its better disable the same. Also if you are running any security program then disable the same and now run the game to check whether this is working with the issue or not.