Thread: "Rift has encountered an error" after login, need help

"Rift has encountered an error" after login, need help

I am now with the brand new "Rift" video game. But from this morning I am facing a peculiar type of problem that I did not encounter with this game after install or also not with any other earlier played game. my system is running with windows 7 OS, along with this other hardware specifications are like the Intel dual core processor, along with this 3gnb RAM, 30 GB hard drive, and NVIDIA high definition graphical interface. The problem when I start this first in today, first of all it appears with the black screen, after click on the gem launch icon after that a pop up error message is flashes into the screen that "Rift has encountered an error and stopped working", every time this error message comes into my screen and it stopped automatically. I can’t understand what I should do now to resolve this, so I am here for getting any such information regarding this issue from anyone of here. Any input will be helpful for me.

Re: "Rift has encountered an error" after login, need help

As per my knowledge about these type of problem I would like to suggest you to go for the make sure that the game is should be compatible with the operating system and also with the other hardware devices in your system, along with this also look whether the game is installed properly or not. Are you using any other flashing application in your system, if yes then simple remove that. one of my friend was also facing almost similar issue with one of the high definition game, after that from the developer web site he found this trick, he followed and be able to resolve this problem.

According to me, I think the problem that you mentioned is occurring for the game installed; first of all make sure that the game is properly installed in your system, whereas I was also facing relevant issue in my windows vista compatible system. and then I also searched for the solution in any of the web sites, but found nothing. Then one of ,my friend was suggest me to repair the windows version, I told you this trick because in some of the problem I encountered that for missing or not working the windows version files those are collaborate with the gaming console, and to recover then I think the solution should be the windows repair, open eth start menu and then from the Accessories>> System tool. Wait for the process completes and 4reboot your system.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, I think this is happening for the graphical interface. For this I recommend you to check the graphical driver status of your system, from device manager, start the system in safe mode and check the status of the graphics driver, whether this is running properly or not. The game that you installed in your system might be occurred for the graphics driver.

I am also facing relevant type of problem in my Dell inspiron system; this is running with windows vista OS. The system was stopped working whenever I tried to open any game, particularly when I tried to open the Rift video game, this I installed last morning, it was running fine till this morning, but suddenly it starts creating a problem. After launch the game, it takes a lot time to complete the lading the game, and after complete the lading it instantly stopped working and closes automatically. Is there any one having any idea on this problem?

I recommend you to reload the game, this is considered as the final solution for any type of game, if all of the tricks are failed. So if you are also not able to resolve the issue by the above mentioned tricks then simply go for this, as the last recommendation. You mentioned that you are not able to start the Rifty game after log min, and this was also happened with me, after that i also searched about the solution for this problem, and applied many of them but nothing was helped me. After that, my elder brother suggests me to reload the game, I did this, and by this ultimate solution I resolve the issue. Try this and overcome from the problem both of you.

Though I the first post it is mentioned that the screen appears as black when the problem arrives in your system. So this can be happening for the graphical interface, I am not sure about this but it may happen. So if this really happening then I suggest you to check the graphics driver, whether this is working properly or not, from the display monitor window, along with this also try once by update the graphics driver firmware version, for that open device manager and from there open display tab, now right click on the driver name and choose the online update option, it will collect the information about the update version file and will direct you to install into your system. After the installation reboots your system, the problem will be solved by this, I hope.