Thread: Need to ask which cc item you all got in the updated lottery of playfish

Need to ask which cc item you all got in the updated lottery of playfish

Well I need to ask this with you all. So anyone who have got anything In the updated lottery of the playfish? It is very nice to see that we can get an access to he items which are available at a cost of 5-12CC. so as of now let me start with it. on playing the lottery yesterday I was able to get the tree fertilizer and today I just managed to get the Water Lily Pond. I am so excited on getting these items . all these items were under my most favorites list and now having finally got them I think it is the most greatest of the achievements for me. So what do you all have to say about it. I am also expecting some responses from your side. So do reply to my query.

Re: Need to ask which cc item you all got in the updated lottery of playfish

Yes, I would like to share my experience with you having crossed so may levels in this game I was expecting some good type of rewards in the game and having got the fertilizer did just help me get some good reward. Having got the fertilizer I think it was the most expensive of all the listed items In the game. So I am pretty excited about the game. Today also having played the game I ended up winning the magnet. So its been a good day to me and I think that is the best part of my game.

Even i got the fertilizer today and I have applied it for the Snow cone tree and will expect that it will grow very soon. So I am waiting for it to grow and give me some benefits. I am playing all the game today and I am expecting that I dont get the magnet today in the lottery. I am saying this because I already have the treasure bait items. So that’s why I am not in a big hurry to get this particular features. So as of now I am very happy with the fertilizer. So this was opinion and also I would like to hear more such kind of opinions from you all.

I got the Treasure Bait yesterday and today I just got the Hedgehog plushie. Really this is a good experience and I just love this game. You do not know at any level a surprise awaits for you. Dome of my friends are getting fertilizers and while some are getting the magnets. So there is a good amount of competition going on and whatever items that we get In the lottery i make sure that I do not reveal much about that particular item to my friends. So that’s the strategy that I keep while the game. It is just simple fun and nothing else.

I am one of the disappointed user who has not yet able to get any such lottery item. Many of my friends are claiming that they have got the different items in the lottery and I being the unluckier one did not get anything. So why is it that I am unable to get anything out of it? if you all have any idea about it then do let me know about it. Also one thing that I would like to ask here is that how to get that lottery is it that we will get it on our own or should we spin some type of wheel. I do not have sufficient knowledge on this. so please do throw some light on this topic.

Yes it is a lottery wheel and you will have to make it spin such that the thing in which the price is pointing. You will get it your selves and the price of it will get added into your total prize money. Still if you are not able to get that lottery feature then the reason behind it is that you are not playing the game continuously. You will have to play the game at least 5 days in a row to claim the prize money. So this is the necessary condition that you will have to follow. So do try it and let me know if that works or not.

My luck is running good from both the days. I am getting sword and shield décor from the past two days and I have no complains with it. it is earning me some good points and I am pretty excited about it. I would be able to get the water lily pond one day. So I am waiting for that day. Some of my fiends here are not even getting the lottery feature to play so that’s a very sad part. So I would advice them keep on playing continuously. The maximum they play the maximum they will be benefited. So this is my suggestion for them.