Thread: All about the new Challenges in Restaurant City

All about the new Challenges in Restaurant City

Well there two purpose why I am visiting the social networking website Facebook. First on is to increase the social networks over the internet and second one is to playing social game which is available on it. Particularly I really love to play Restaurant City on the Facebook. Well I have heard that there are two new challenges are going to introduced in the game. What are they? Can anyone tell me all about those 2 new challenges which are released in this particular game?

Re: All about the new Challenges in Restaurant City

Yes you are right regarding this particular thing. They are going to be released two new challenges in the game. I am really excited for that particular thing. I think there would be really something strange happening in the game. The new challenges in the game will be notified with the trophy icon on the taskbar which will directly allow you to get that new challenge menu in the game. The most interesting thing is that the challenges will get modified after every mid night so there will be an another reason to login in to the game.

There are two new recipes are being introduced in the game that are Sugar Rush and Snowflake Cake. It needed three Candy ingredients and one sugar to learn. Once you have got mastering on this you will get Candy Maker functional item. Well the candy maker will give you around 1,800 coins after each and every 4 hours. You have to use one Vanilla, Cream and Egg to create these particular dishes in this challenges.

As far as I have seen that there are number of items which can be used as functional items and for decoration to collect Super Sweet Drink Dispenser. This thing you can use to serve the drinks 18 percent then any other machine in the game. Bubble Gum Stove which you can use to cook all the dishes four percent faster and also blows the bubble in the process. As far as decoration is concerned it is included in order to convert your restaurant to Lollipop Trees from Wonka Chocolate Factory and Candy Kings.

I would like to discus about the first challenge which is being introduced into the game. Well it is titled as Elf Service. Well this particular challenge includes helping the group of hungry elves who are have stolen Snowflake Cake from them itself. To finish this particular challenge you need to feed all the 100 starving present engineers and find out the one who has stolen the snowflake Cakes. Head Chef Maggie will help you out on this particular matter.

As you know there were two challenges are introduced in the game and I want to let you know about the second challenge in the Restaurant City. Well second Challenge is titled with Present Hunt. In this particular challenge you need to search for the 100 presents at both Gourmet Street and restaurants of the friend of yours. Once you have completed you have to find who has slow down to the Santa’s mission in the game. Same as in 1st challenge Head Chef Maggie will help you in this challenge.

There are two new items are available in the collectors which you can collect. You have to go for Melting Pocketwatch Stove. Well it look like as an ordinary stove but you can cook on it 22% faster than that of ordinary stoves in this particular game. You can also get valuable ingredients form the fan page in order to run yours restaurant smoothly. It will make you to get maximum number all the valuable ingredients as much as you can.