Thread: Play New Super Mario Bros on Wii

Play New Super Mario Bros on Wii

I need some help regarding a beautiful game. Yesterday I have downloaded some copies of the game called New Super Mario Bros. Then I try to play this game on my hardmod wii. The problem is none of the copies of the game worked on this console. I have again downloaded another fresh copy and it too didn’t work on Hardmod Wii. Can anyone suggest me why? How can I play this game on Wii?

Re: Play New Super Mario Bros on Wii

I think that you need to get the latest version of wii update otherwise the game which you are trying to get will not work at all. I have heard that there are some requirements for New Super Mario Bros game. The loader or installer might not be supported at all. So you need to get the different loader in order to install the game on wii. I don’t have any idea about the requirements on wii for this game but I can guarantee you that you will get it in Google search.

For now you can only play through the disk channel if you have the 4.2U update, and update brings the game into the same and anyway you refresh the console, I also had this problem since I have the wiikey2. The wii should (In my experience) have at least IOS36 rev12, and the Homebrew Channel. This can be achieved even with version 3.2 or 3.4 of the Wii, it seems there is no need to upgrade to 4.0.

Following are the steps or requirement for the installation of New Super Mario Bros game on your Hardmod Wii.
    • Wii System in 4.2E
    • Chip WiiKey 1.9s in
    • Backup Patched ISO
    • Use BannerbombV2 for Installing Homebrew Channel, BootMii in boot2 and IOS DVDX.
    • Restoration of the fault on the IOS36 with Trucha "Trucha Bug Restorer."
    • Uninstalling the IOS 222, 223 and 249 with stub "AnyTitleDeleter"
    • Installation of "cIOS38 rev14"
    • Installation of "Hermes cIOS" (222 and 223)
    • Launch of the iso file of the game from my HDD via uLoader 3.2

New Super Mario Bros (NSMB) includes a new copy protection known as BCA-protection. In this technique, the BCA (Burst Cutting Area) read out the DVD and checks for accuracy. Since this area cannot be aberrant blanks, it is impossible for true 1:1 copies of games to produce overturn the copy protection. NSMB is currently the only game with BCA protection. Avatar BCA has no protection; the scene-release is simply incorrect. It is now quite a number of ways to circumvent this protection. Starting with cheat codes for patching up the main.dol. There is also a universal solution that works for upcoming games with BCA protection.

You don’t need to change the Wii Version and can install IOS249 rev14 on top of your Wii with no issues. If you would like to play games similar to NSMB, you will have to to correct a file inside the ISO of the game, which you can discover numerous tutorials on how to do so by means of Google. The other thing is some ISO files are not proper for New Super Mario Bros. So you either need to crack those or get the genuine one.