Thread: Is Bulletstorm game worth buying

Is Bulletstorm game worth buying

I was not expecting the game to get a good response but I was very much wrong. After I played the demo version I found it really interesting and so I was thinking of purchasing “Bulletstorm” but one thing that stops me for buying the game is that there is no multiplayer mode for example a “vs mode” or something like that. So my question is, Is there any online “vs mode” in the game called “Bulletstorm”. So am just stuck and confused and am looking forward for your replies, and also are there any strong points in the game that you find do let me know.

Re: Is Bulletstorm game worth buying

I have played the Bulletstorm and have to say that it is worth buying, and that you will not have to regret once you are on with the game. But I am sorry to say that there is no “vs mode” in this game although it has a co-op option. I think it is not so important to have a “vs mode” and is not the only thing that defines the game, there are several aspects. This game has got a quite positive response and is doing well on the markets. I loved the story of the game and appreciate the look and graphics of Bulletstorm.

It is not necessary to have a multi player mode in each and every game, and after playing the Bulletstorm I have come to a conclusion that the multi player mode will not work for this game. Have even heard the news that they were trying to achieve it but it seemed too annoying for the other players. In fact there are lots and lots of games in thye market that are doing good even without having the multi player mode. I assure you after buying this game you will not have to regret for the purchase.

I think that co-op instead of the multi player mode will be much fun and exciting to hook with. Infact there are games on the market that have forced multi player mode in their games and ruined the feel of the game. I assume that the multi player mode even depends on the game strategy and the story of the game. I think Epic should stop listening to the Electronic Arts and make its mark on the market. Way to go “Bulletstorm”, I am having fun being hooked to this game and would advise you to stop thinking about the multi player mode.

I can just imagine the scenario if in case of a vs mode where there are around seven to eight players who are trying to run around boozing, leashing, sliding, kicking. It can just turn around to be a mess and mayhem. But if you imagine three to four players trying to do the same co operatively then it just turns more interesting. I think by not adding the multi player mode Bulletstorm has done the right thing. Stop thinking and just buy the game and start playing it.