Thread: Sand dollars per level gained in fishville

Sand dollars per level gained in fishville

Starting from now, 1 sand dollars will be awarded per level gained. I hope that they do give us the amount of sand dollars corresponding to our levels as many of us are level 20+ and it isn't easy to level up . Is something wrong? Is zynga working on the game? Has it been updated? I have no idea why the progress speed decreased? I'm sure it will be just like farmville did. you wont get any from the levels you already gained. Just the levels you go up from now on.

Re: Sand dollars per level gained in fishville

Are you notified that you receive it or do they just pop up? I leveled up 3 times a few hours ago. Opened my fishville to find 3 new sand dollars, no notification or anything. It just said so at the top part of my fishville screen thing that I had 3 more than usual. Is that how it works? I am almost on level 25 now and from what i know, i never get a dollar for this next level thing. This feature came out only today, so from now you'll get sand dollar for each level.

Give us the Sand Dollars we have already should have earned! I am level 41 myself, and it isnot easy to level up. So we high level players won't get much anymore. But the new players will get tons of Sand Dollars! I'm level 45 now and i have gotten 2 sand dollars from the new level up thing. They took it away and now bring it back again. It would be amazingly nice if they could compensate by giving me around 43 sand dollars.

Not for nothing, but we've all been complaining for the better part of two weeks if not longer than that. I have only been watching for a couple of weeks here that we don't get SD for leveling up. Now that they've given us SD for leveling up, now you expect retroactive Sand Dollars? Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. It's a new feature. Isn't it? That's means you have to work for it NOW. I get that it's frustrating for people over a certain level, as it takes longer to level up. Believe me, I get that. I've been sitting here reading peoples' complaints and realizing just how crappy Zynga can be, but at the same time, it seems like there's no pleasing some of you.

Another fish game on Facebook did give the "retroactive action" immediately after they activate "one pearl for leveling up". In here, do we have to beg first for everything that ought to be?I hope there is self awareness to the loyal users. I has 49 levels and I've invited many people to play this game in past time, as I believe many of you did the same. I'll wait for a while, I hope they're hearing and caring about us. If not, I'll simply quit this game.

I have seen other games give retro active dollars when they changed the rules of the game, and I wish they did the same here. And gave out the compensation promised for shrinking the tank size as well. A person that starts today and reaches the same level I am would have 56 more pearls than myself. I mainly don't like the fact that they said hey we wont give sand dollars per level, and then turned around and just changed there mind. I wrote to them several times and I got my SD today!! Not sure if everyone got caught up as they asked me for my ID number and level i was one when problem started so think maybe you won't get them up less you ask and say please.