Thread: How to get all Halloween event ability and avatar

How to get all Halloween event ability and avatar

I love to play Zynga games very much on Facebook. And I do play all games of Zynga like Farmville, Cafe World, Petville, treasure Isle, Poker, Vampire Wars. But from this all games I like Farmville and Vampire Wars the most. But can you tell me where have you found Mandy's Kitty? I’ve expended a lot of energy, health, and rage to no avail. Short of putting out treats, not sure where to find it. Does it matter which missions you do? Will helping with missions help? So far I haven't heard anyone getting it from fighting.

Re: How to get all Halloween event ability and avatar

I am also looking for Mandy's cat. It’s the only costume piece I'm missing. Plus I'm only missing 1 ability; I've been trying for the past 2 days but only end up getting the abilities I already have. I did so many missions today but I didn't get even 1; I already got blood soaked vengeance and clown frenzy yesterday but now I couldn't even get 1 how can I get the others? I’m already 170+ can I still get it from the Fledgling missions?

OK. It's not random. It cannot be random.
    Day 1: 50
    Day 2: 0
    Day 3: 0
    Day 4: 0
    Day 5: 0 so far.
    I know, some will say 'You can get 6 heads in a row as easily as any other result.' However, what is the random function (programming) used for? It's used to distribute and confuse. I just do not believe that my lack of abilities is a result of randomness. Remember MandyGate? Some of us got cursed for months and months. Random? I don't believe it.

I do not understand the cap number. It has happened in MW for all of their drop weekends too. Why cap it? If the drop is supposed to go for a certain amount of days then the average player is thinking they will have a chance. Unless you come to THIS forum then you don't realize there is a limit. Thus resulting I am sure in people spending FP and or Money to refill energy in hopes of getting that last item that they will never get. Oh wait, I think I just answered my own question. I'm sure that puking woman LE will find its way on sale sooner than later.

If the chance of winning ability is 0.10%, as you suggest, then I would have won more. No. Either there is a cap on the number you can win, or the app does not work. On past performance, the latter seems to be more likely. What I know is this: First day this ability/costume thing was announced I got 3 out of 5 abilities (multiple times each too) and 11 out of 12 costume items and guess which one is missing??? The Cat; 4 days, over 7000 energy, changed 3 levels and all I get is candies for crying out loud!!! Where is that freaking cat I see many of you looking for it?

I find it a bit odd that the kitten in particular is so hard to find compared to the rest of the items I've been at it for three days myself to no avail. Unfortunately I started out a little late, so I only began collecting stuff last Friday. The first 11 pieces of the costumes came in no time at all. Most of them were found during combat, but also some from missions (I'm on Facebook). I also had one heck of a hard time finding the final two abilities. All I kept getting was the Clown Frenzy and Blood Soaked Vengeance plus an occasional Dr. Hyde's Rage here and there. When the Hierophant Form finally showed up I got three of it within a short period of time. The Bile Spew took me three whole days to find and it's the only one I've gotten. Other than that I have three Hierophants, three Dr. Hydes, six clowns and 12 Carries. I'm so glad I finally got to see the completion of that collection; I was beginning to give up hope. So far I have spent at least 6-7 levels, rage by the hundreds and thousands of energy points. Still I have not had any luck finding that elusive kitten, so to those of you who have: how on earth did you find it?

I’ve worked myself up to a whole 37 energy yep am a newb still (was out of pocket for months) I’ve spent every waking and available moment and energy point trying to get the avatar and abilities as well I’ve gotten most of the male like I could use that! I found all the female pieces pretty fast except the dress and damn cat! I got 2 hrs left and fear is out of luck. I really can’t afford to buy favor points to keep myself filled up in energy since end of month.Now if they kept it open till the 4th like everyone else. Maybe. I know I’m going to be sad and angry very angry if I don’t find these 2 last pieces and of course to me the dress and cat are the ones that are most important. Ah well just wanted to add my 2 cents and whine. Since I’ve put my life on hold for past 2 days trying to get these items. Not to mention I’ve not a chance in hell for abilities.