Thread: Does Anyone know about Winter fairy Wings In Pet society

Does Anyone know about Winter fairy Wings In Pet society

I have been playing the pet society and have heard that we get the fairy wings in it while we play a certain stage in it. And while playing I was just thinking that what is the ratio to actually get the wings while we are been digging daily and how till what time we have to dig to get the wings and what kind of the strategies can be used by you. I just have to wonder that if any of the specific map that they are generated on or if the result is said to be totally random. I just want to get the details of the winter fairy Wings in it. Please help me out.

Re: Does Anyone know about Winter fairy Wings In Pet society

Facebook pet society is said to be a play which is free or you can create, customize and look after a virtual pet. Pet Society offers many opportunities and activities to do with their pet, like decorating her house, doing cooking, gardening, playing ball and much more. Pet Society is a very complete game on facebook that will delight young and old, so it is that you have to see that when you are completing the stages you have to see that whether the feather is appearing or not.

Hey thank you for the information I was just looking for that as I have been keeping all the pets well nurtured I was able to get the fairy wings and it seems to be looking good as I was able to maintain the balanced nutrition among the friends to. I have kept the dog in the pet house and was unaware of the task of the digging that can be performed by it. As the game advanced I got the option of the digging and now it is that I have achieved a fairy wings in it. Please tell me more details about the game as this is new to me.

The game play is super basic but very well thought out, first you must create your Pet that is the animal properly, then you must find housing, but you can accept the invitation of one of your neighbors that is your own friends. From there you will stay in one of the houses in his neighborhood. And it is this last action that the game takes its full dimension. And then you can push the concept of a very funny thing because you can play with his avatar to tens of mini games in it.

The more when you play within, the more you earn the corners is one of the only influence to increase their level of satisfaction. But there is little difficulty to cap it all. For each mission, you must get the highest score to win a gold cup, silver or bronze, and then you can show off and put it in your home. Obviously the game is full of challenge like to invite as much friends. In reality the more you spend time on the game you earn more money etc. Each share is entitled to the money being spent to feed the pet, and to buy the pet the clothes and decorations. Eventually you will earn a bigger house and customize.