Thread: FrontierVille: Stuck on Inn

FrontierVille: Stuck on Inn

I have over 40 or more neighbors of which just few seem to grasp the point of the game, I need materials to finish my Inn but can I get my neighbors to send the items. No! I have asked, I have written posts on my wall explaining that we will all need these materials and we can only get them from friends, I have sent them materials everyday along with a message asking for materials in return and I still can’t get any, I am at a loss, I receive trees, animals, snacks you name it, but no materials, I am never going to progress further than this. I don't think these materials should come as gifts, maybe we could buy them with coins, not real money, even at a dim price anything as a fall back to get further along, my Inn has been going now for a couple of weeks and still sat there, there are no other challenges for me to do as I am waiting for a thorn to grow so my kid can chop it down, so that's it, I have come to a grinding halt, there's nothing to play. Surely there has to be something put in place to prevent people from having no play?

Re: FrontierVille: Stuck on Inn

Same here just keep sending them the items you need and put in message what you need. It might get you a few. I have been building the coop for 5 days now, not going to give in to paying with horseshoes just yet! I started off sending back what they were sending me after that I thought sod it, I don't need 260 ribbons. Or don't send back any gifts for a few days, which might work! That worked for me on another game, especially while your neighbors send u gifts at the exact time that you are posting! And you don't return them. Must admit I have some really good neighbors! (And a few I should delete!).

It’s so frustrating, I have found that most of my neighbors starting playing after me and a lot are just getting off the ground; they don't seem to realize yet that they will need loads of materials, while they do realize and they are screaming for materials, I may disappear for a while! I had trouble at first with getting mine to send materials, even though I send every day, so I came on here and found some great neighbors, try messaging people on here you think would be attentive and maybe you can find some great neighbors too!

Utilize the daily "ask for more" posting available on the building site, there is a coin bonus while your neighbors click and it doesn't count as one of the 40 allowed (maybe not all know that, so you can tell or remind them by adding the message to the requests), do not give building materials away except you have them in "free gifts" until you have built the last building except you know they will share it back to you. Send one of the five needed building items to those who are done building and they can send them back.

If Zynga would rotate the giftable supplies, that would help. I do have a few friends that send materials, but those friends all seem to have the same items to send, so I get lots of hammers and nails, but little of anything else. My supplies I can gift, hammer and drills have never changed. It seems that Zynga just wants to punish people for playing as they do things that are bass-Ackwards in terms of letting people enjoy playing.

I have the similar problem but I am making headway on my neighbors. I started sending back to them whatever ribbon, tree, chicken or light snack they sent me. And after that I post on their wall, "Since you keep sending my light snacks, I am assuming that is what you need me to send you. I need you to send me building materials. If you would like me to send you something other than light snacks let me know and I will be happy to send you what you need. I need building materials." So far that has gotten two of my neighbors to start sending me building materials. I as well don't gift the person until they have gifted me for that day so I can send them whatever they sent me.

I had a good flow of building materials come through yesterday after screaming for them, a few have taken notice but I think a few are as well starting to realize they need them too, I think if they need them but yet send something else like a tree I think its mad, I can only think they don’t like me much. I had to use up my horseshoes in the end just to finish it off, now I just have the Coop to finish, 16 of everything, which is a bit weird as it’s the smallest building ever but yet requires the most materials!

I am stuck building my schoolhouse. I hate to think to complete the inn and coop. I have tried all the suggestions mentioned in previous posts and nothing much materializes. I too, send out nails/paint and get back cherry trees (I have got an orchard of cherry trees!) and other snacks and fruit trees. I have even posted how in higher levels that you have to have x number of materials to complete each building but nothing. I have sent hints to those in lower levels of what to do and not to do to progress in the game since we are all new to this but. Between this and waiting for stinking' thorns to grow I am about at the quitting point. The bad thing is that all of these friends are my good Farmville friends. We have been together for a long time playing and helping each other out. Not sure what to do. The requests don't work for much, the begging only rarely and the whining not at all.