Thread: Cannot place flower heart box in my Fishville tank

Cannot place flower heart box in my Fishville tank

Cannot place flower heart box in my Fishville tank. Anyone else having this problem? I just went ahead and sold it as it is useless but i want to buy it again, but i want to make sure i can use it only then i would buy it. Can anyone shed some light on this? I got one this morning and i had 2 of them that i cannot place. it won't work so getting rid of it. Thanks for any help in advance. I would really like to use it in my tank. But it just doesn't help!

Re: Cannot place flower heart box in my Fishville tank

No, If you spend 10 sand dollars on that, It will "Air drop" a gift into your tank and reveal 3 special gifts inside. There is a series of 3 boxes you can get, I am not sure on the statistics of that, but as for my experience with it, i spent 30 sand dollars that is I did it 3 times and got a different one each time. The contents of these packages are well worth the sand dollars because they contain items in it that far exceed the amount you spend. Zynga did it again!

Same here, can't place the flower heart box. Yeah, I am experiencing the same issue. But then again, there is a pink mailbox on the left of the tank, that wants us to buy special valentine items using sand dollars. I wonder if that has something to do with unlocking the valentine based gifts? I just spent my 10 bucks for the valentine gift. I only got 1 maroon fish and a pink fish and that blasted valentine box that you cant use it. Not worth if it can't be used...

Me too. It's in my gift box, and I can't place it. I can't sell it, because there is only a sell all button actually IN the box, and I have an almost full box of items I am keeping. So, this takes away one place in my box that I can't afford. Annoying! I have 3 I can't use and can't seem to get them out of my gift box either. Also that pink fish kissing fish you can't get anywhere else only in valentine surprise box, so i think you are lucky to get it from first box. many fish collectors including myself have spent 30 SD to get it. Please fix this?

So, we're receiving these gift boxes as gifts from neighbors for Valentine's Day, but can only open them if we spend 10 sand dollars per box? Is that correct? This box is still stuck in my gift box. So annoying that they haven't done anything about it, despite all these posts. But then, that seems to be the pattern. I honestly don't know why Zynga bothered creating these support forums, which give no support, or even information, whatsoever!

The game has become frustrating and not fun, too much work to get back coins and gifts that you lost and the support is horrible. They always but the blame square on the player and their computer, OS, browser, Flash Player etc. not that they have a beta program that they keep screwing with. They create new bugs and do not fix the existing ones soon people will just sell off all their fish and leave. They leave their players hanging never a update, unless it is one that had effect on every Player or a large percentage do they take notice.