Thread: Blood Magic – Working in Vampire Wars?

Blood Magic – Working in Vampire Wars?

When I logged on today, I notice that I didn't have any Blood Magic but I did have bonus rage & energy. However, I didn't have Lilith, beastly vigor, etc. Since then, two people have spun the wheel. The most recent shows under my notices as: took a chance and spun The Wheel! Beastly Vigor has been cast upon you! Play Vampire Wars! However, when I check the Blood Magic page, it doesn't appear. It's been an hour since I got the notice in my feed and also on the game page while I was doing something else. Just wondering if it's working and it's just not appearing.

Re: Blood Magic – Working in Vampire Wars?

Bonus Rage and Bonus Energy only show up when they are spun on you (or at first login after it affects you). They don't show up on the page though because they are an "instant" effect, not one that lasts for 4 hours. That is when you get 200% energy, your energy doubles, and until you spend it, it stays doubled. Beastly Vigor +% is a one shot BM as is Twilights grace and won’t show as active blood magic.

Nope. I just tried it. Still getting cursed I spin, the game freezes, if i refresh! If I back out of it, try another page then come back! Nothing helps. The cursing started once I earned my 2 Blood Magic trophies. I've gotten nothing but curses ever since. After many tries still I am getting nothing but curses yet again This is nothing less than annoying. After escaping the curse of the curse so far, it's just started biting on me. I'm hoping it goes away.

Hey all- it's very strange but I haven't had a 'quick refill' or 'bonus energy/rage' spun on me or spun myself for weeks, it's like torture watching them fill up slowly I stay away for days and it seems it hasn't gone up at all. Something is definitely funny in Zynga town. I used to get 4-6 200% energies a day; I haven’t had one in 3 days now. I have not been getting much magic at all actually. And it seems when I log off for long periods I log on and I only have like 150 energy, but that’s probably because I am not getting 75% faster anymore either, Hope it's fixed soon, I miss leveling.

Agree totally with above posts, what's happening with the wheel, has the dead cat got stuck in the spokes again? I had 10 days of curses/error curse. Thought it had been fixed as able to spin normally over the weekend (well only 2 curses so OK) Since yesterday it's either curse straight off or try refreshing, try refreshing curse! I have NO active magic at all showing and with a moderate clan of 650 there's always at least 1 showing. Clan comments board shows others are in same mess. Please can someone sort this, has been happening for ages now.

Same thing is happening to me but for about 5 days straight now. I get stuck, have to refresh and when I try again I get cursed. I tried everything suggested on the forums and even changed over to Google chrome from Internet Explorer and then tried it again in Internet Explorer and I get cursed every single time. This is really frustrating. Something is definitely funny in Zynga town. Except the only ones who are laughing are the people in Zynga Town. I doubt they are laughing; they are probably all bald from pulling their hair out over this problem.