Thread: Sire a Vampire to Create a New Vampire in Vampire Wars

Sire a Vampire to Create a New Vampire in Vampire Wars

I have just started playing this Zynga Vampire Wars game on Facebook from a week or so. Can we please have some info on what this is all about? I came up 20 minutes ago. Also when I went to invite people I had no list coming up containing any names. My apologies on the title, obviously it should be: Sire a Vampire to Create a New Minion. Emerging from the coffin seems easy enough to understand, but the drawn Blood does that mean we HAVE to claim a bounty? My bounty list never has anyone on it.

Re: Sire a Vampire to Create a New Vampire in Vampire Wars

I am seeing loads of posts on my feed showing new Minions being claimed, some say it’s from posting Bounties, others say it’s collecting. It would be nice to have more information regarding this, if it’s from collecting bounties then I will be one of many unable to collect the minions due to my hitlist never having any vamps on it. Please it would be good to have a bit of information on this. I was expecting the fingernails bit as I have been collecting them but then this pops up with no warning and no in-game instructions.

Well I just collected 3 bounties and I don't anything different on my page. It still says I am 0 for 5 as far as the "sire a vampire and create a minion" thing. Not sure what to try next. It was my understanding that the "News" page was to inform of different events and how to proceed. If it’s something we are suppose to figure out, and then tell us. So far I've gotten the 5 clan members, so now the top says "Clan has arrived." The one thing about that is that you need to send them a clan request, and they have to click yours. If they send you one it does not count towards your tally. There are still two groups of 'tabs' to go though the return three nights in a row and one more? Not sure what that one could be. Collecting bounties has not helped mine either. Okay never mind on that last part it shows two more because I have two more nights. Embarrassed grin BUT, the clan part should help some of you so I'll leave the comment up.

I would rather like some info on this too. My page says 'Return to Game 3 Nights in a Row' And Invite 5 clan, yet at least one of my clan has already got the minion. HOW can that be? If this ONLY arrived in our games today? Well since Facebook did a number on something I couldn't even get into the game (or anything else app-wise) yesterday/last night. So I'm seeing this for the first time. I have just clicked on the clan thing. Now we have to invite 5 non-players? And hope they "bite" and join? What if you can't get 5 people interested. Many people on my friends list were clan and they left the game. Not sure if they want to come back, if they did they'd just have to reinstall the app. And I don't want to spam my non-gaming friends. Oh and even better, since I gifted out to the max to try to catch up a little? I can't even invite anyone today!

Fighting, winning and posting your win against Baba, says you have the new minion Sorority Girl, but that is not showing up on the minion page, also claiming a bounty says the same, I can only imagine, they will magically appear once the 3 days return thing has been done, I just fought the Baba Yaga character and got the Sorority Girl icon when I posted it to my wall. Curiously, when I killed someone not on the HL, the girl did not show up. I did just the same heart with a stake in it. I have posted and collected several bounties now and still my status is 0 for 5 and I don't see any minions other than what I already had. I am totally confused. Just like Zynga to throw something into the game with no announcement or information.

Ok guys, I got that Clan has arrived thing! I did this: I added more than 5 people in my friend list. Those people PLAY Vampire Wars (I didn't have to beg someone to start play) so I just sent them clan invite. I claimed more than 5 bounties, killed a few vamps (as usual), said "hello" to my clan in News feed in my Coffin and that's it! I got it! I suppose that I'll have to do the same in next 2 days (or something similar). But well I can't invite anyone, am wondering if people can use your invite link (I keep one in notes since they changed the profile - kicks FB). If we can, then there is a way to get the 5 needed. BOUNTIES? Ugh, my HL is either growing cobwebs or it’s the huge vamps either having a grudge match or just playing with each other or I couldn't begin to touch them. It would be nice to get some info on exactly what, when, where and how much this minion is worth so we know if this is all worth it.