Thread: the big game tournament

the big game tournament

Hey Farmville fans!

Kia Motors America is sponsoring Zynga’s Big Game Tournament to give Farmville players the opportunity to get some free Farm Cash. All you have to do is click the Kia icon at the bottom of the game page, which will then send you to a virtual football game, featuring your favorite characters from the Zynga games. Watch Kia content and earn Zynga cash for your interaction. You will get 2 Farm Cash for Farmville. Here are the other games you can earn free cash for: Petville, Café World and Mafia Wars.

Do you guys think Farmville is the best game on Facebook?

I am working with Kia Motors America so please let me know if you have any questions! The game ends Saturday. Have fun!

Re: the big game tournament

Hey thanks for making this informative post. I am the big fan of the Farmville and playing it every day. What are the procedure to apply for this tournament. I wanted to participate in Zynga’s Big Game Tournament and i need to know what are complete procedure to get into the Zynga’s Big Game Tournament. A help may be appreciated.

Re: the big game tournament

Hey Seraphim! Start playing FarmVille and click on the Kia icon below. You will be directed to a virtual football game where you can play and view Kia Optima content. You will receive the Farm cash for your interaction. Hope this helps!