Thread: Current Maximum Chicken Coops Reached in FrontierVille

Current Maximum Chicken Coops Reached in FrontierVille

I play this game from very long ago. All time I get some stuff of bugs and this time I am get this one. Is the number of chicken coops seriously being limited now? I had 12 built before this recent update, so I don't know what the maximum is now. Anyone else ever had this type of question in your mind? Or anyone have any idea about this? Please if anyone find any idea or any useful information for this than please just let me know, because this is really not understood by me.

Re: Current Maximum Chicken Coops Reached in FrontierVille

I don't mind placing the chickens in the coops, I have 4 of them. But now while I go feed, instead just clicking on the coop and feeding all my chickens with 2 energy, it now takes 40 energy to feed one coop. I think this is unfair as this was a nice feature with just the one energy. I just love the idea of storing the chickens but the rest of it really sucks. It’s fun to have unlimited chicken coops (though I could agree with the idea of unlocking more coops as you level up, kind of like stoves/counters in CW), by the way I think feeding is the similar as tending to each individual chicken, but you can still collect the daily bonuses which will feed all of your chickens.

Can someone please explain to me what the point of "chicken farming" is? The only thing I can figure is that you get an XP for each chicken you feed. However, you can easily collect a badge reward or something like that off your news feed and get 260 XPs without all those stupid chickens all over the place. If you want to level up, fine, but I am proud to be level 80 without even 2 chickens on my homestead. I think the fun of the game is decorating and collections and you can't do any of that with a sea of white feathers everywhere. Maybe I am missing something?

So, people fill up their whole entire homesteads with chickens to get XPs and level up, what, faster than everyone else? What is the point of that? Is there some cash prize I don't know about? The only reward I know of for leveling up is 2 horseshoes per level. If your whole farm is full of chickens where you are going to put the decoration you purchase with those horseshoes? Please do not take this as a personal slam, but I have been wondering about the point of this "chicken farming" for a long time. Maybe somebody could answer my question without seeming so offended that I even asked.

I have put 16 chickens in a coop, but it’s not taking any extra energy from me to feed them, I have just collected the bonus as normal and it fed the chickens in the coop and outside the coop. Not a chicken farmer btw. I think it’s a great idea hiding the chickens away as well, hopefully won't take so long to visit some of my neighbors homesteads if their chickens are all in coops, that is, if they can fit them all in coops, some have thousands! I can't believe there’s any coop big sufficient.

From what I have experienced, the feeding chicken has not been downgraded, it's been upgraded. You can still collect bonus and all your chickens outside the coop will be fed without using your energy, as it has always been. Then, you can manually feed them using your energy, like it has always been. But instead of clicking each chicken you want to feed, you select how many you want to feed using an option on the coop. This is the new part. Unless the Daily Bonus is bugged, this does nothing but facilitate the process of feeding chicken as many times as you like with only 2 coop as long as you have the energy for it. Sounds fair to me. Chicken farmers are not going away because of this, might be a little bit more challenging for new ones with the 4 limit coop. Love the idea of being able to feed my chickens with my energy without having to click those little buggers one by one. And I only have 30, I am lazy.

It’s clearly an attempt to limit the number of chickens each person can have in an attempt to speed up the load times since the more you have the longer it takes. I have neighbors with 2,000 + chickens and it takes an insane amount of time to load their pages when visiting. So much to a point I just quit visiting them all together. I just want to know what's going to happen to all the chickens that won't fit into the coops because if they are going to just get eat buy coyotes then I might as well sell them now but if it's just a deal where you have to clobber them like you do foxes then what's the point of sticking chickens in the coop? Zynga needs to clarify how this is going to work As Soon As Possible.

I love my fifty million chickens and coops. I don't have a problem with neighbors visiting my homestead. Probably because I always send/return gifts, help with wishes and posts. Why do I chicken farm? Because I can. I am playing the game just like everyone else, not my fault people don't take advantage of all the resources to move on up. I am pretty sure my neighbors will be very happy when I start sending dinners their way. And really what's the difference if I have 2000 chickens or 2000 decorations?! I like the chickens and the XP I get from them. The decorations (for me) are pointless. We all play this game for different reasons. Some like the decorating. Some like the missions, some like leveling up, some like a combination of all those and other reasons.

I honestly feel like this chicken coop limitation is going to be the downfall of Frontierville. I fight at work with software and network connections that do not work; I don't want to have to come home and fight with that here. I want a mindless game that I can just click away on and collecting bonuses did that for me.

I had many hundreds of chickens but the first time I clicked a bonus the coyote ate 50 so sold them all. After all, I paid for them.

Now, I can't get a chicken to adulthood to put them in the hen houses. The only possible reason why this could have been done was to stop people from leveling up. Time to move along.