Thread: SLI patch for crysis 2 beta

SLI patch for crysis 2 beta

My friend has given me the copy of Crysis 2 beta. I have played and completed the first version of Crysis. No I am eager to play this new version of crysis. I know that it is beta but I still hoped that it is out of issue. I have installed it well. But the game started flickering while playing in SLI mode. I know that it works well in SLI but still with a small issue. Does anybody know a fix or patch for SLI in crysis 2 Beta version? Does the patch really fix the issue?

Re: SLI patch for crysis 2 beta

Crysis yielded as an impressive single-player experience and, if your PC can handle it, then it has very, very nice graphics on. Unfortunately, such fear was that few players are blessed with a game system that can display in its full glory. Developer Crytek promises to do better in the form of a patch, which is announced already one month ago but the planned release date of early December was not achieved. Technical problems have ensured that the patch may not appear very soon. However now they might have released the patch otherwise might be fixed issue in new release.

As far as I know that there are mainly 2 patches are available in the official website of the Crysis 2. The first patch for Crysis will focus on performance; there will not be any business or balancing the gameplay to be adjusted. This will be the case with the second patch, which focuses on the feedback and the doors officially opened for mods move. Patch # 1 thus contains several optimizations, improved SLI support and solutions for crash bugs and memory leaks.

Developer Crytek is working on a patch for several bugs in the Xbox 360 demo of Crysis 2 to remedy. The demo came out already and there are many complaints about connection problems and ongoing fixed image. During loading of an online game gamers suffer from the fact that the picture freezes and the connection is broken. Crytek is working on these complaints. They have spent a lot of attention to the various forums and online discussions. We can see that some players suffer from these problems much. However it is not known when the patch appears.

Some betas are really just demos, because the time until the game is pushed too short. Incidentally, on the other hand, early demos often used to improve the game a little (like a science). The Crysis-bèta/demo Xbox.com is also called a demo. But what excites it, give the creature a name. Crytek is common after this demo / beta is not much more change, but it is certainly not that they can do nothing. It is a very good sign that they are patching the demo. Everything they probably fixed it by patching the launch of the game.

Crytek announced that is working on a patch for the Crysis Multiplayer Beta 2, to solve some problems encountered during online games. Several people reported it continuous disconnects from servers and freeze during the matchmaking. By the intervention on the forum of the software company confirmed that the developers are working hard to fix all the bugs as soon as possible. Second news, not really surprising, is the support provided by Crytek, for the PC version of Crysis 2, DirectX 11, which derives from a statement from Nvidia on its official website.