Thread: DoW 2: Retribution Random missing textures

DoW 2: Retribution Random missing textures

All was really going well with the game that I had installed on my system and when I initially loaded the game there was quite a perfect looks on the screen and everything was going great but not until yesterday. Yes guys I am talking of the Dawn of War 2 game that has got released just few days ago and I don’t enjoy the game any longer since I don’t get the perfect graphics on the screen. When I was playing the game yesterday I just fluctuated some of the graphics setting to see if can get more out what I am currently getting, but after that suddenly the game screen doesn’t show all the textures that I was getting previously and there were some case where I could just see the black spots, is there any solution for this.

Re: .DoW 2: Retribution Random missing textures

Dear you mentioned that the problem started when you made the changes in the graphics setting so I would want to know that what and which exactly the changes in the settings have you done. If you have done some kind of changes of the graphics of the game, so I request you to again change the setting and get back to whatever settings that were previously applied. Just revert to whatever settings that you were previously applied to and then see if you are able to get rid of whatever screen problem that you were having.

Hey I have reverted the same settings again and again but I have found that there was no use, the textures are still looking awkward and I don’t get to see some of the players clearly as I was getting to see earlier, also not the players but some of the weapons as well are not giving the touch of a real sense. It sometimes seems that I am looking onto some kind of cartoon in which most of the thing is a mimicry of the real items. I have tried almost everything inside the game but still I couldn’t get rid of the black and the unrealistic graphics that I am getting on the game interface. Please help me get rid of this problem.

Hey it can be that the fault might not be in the game but it could be in your computer system and that is the reason why you are not getting the graphics that you are mostly looking for. You should first try to check whether the problem is showing up only with this DOW 2 game or is it that the problem is with every other game that you play on your system. If you get low and bad graphics in each and every game then what I think is that you should try update the graphics driver or possible install the new and fresh copy of the graphics driver and see if again you get the same problem or not. I hope with this you will get to fix the problem.

Have you got the proper and the required graphics card that is necessary for the game, this Dawn of War 3 game really requires a very quality graphics to get the game and all its graphics to see through the screen clearly. If you are not having the proper and the desired graphics card installed on your motherboard than it is sure that you are going to face the problem of low quality graphics even if for some time you get the perfect pictures as well. I would always recommend you to go for a Nvidia graphics card as I have found that this card support any of the high definition games requiring the maximum quality graphics.

Dude why don’t you reinstall the game and see if can get the perfect graphics that you were getting earlier in the game. Since the problem started after you did some kind of changes in the graphics so what I think is that reinstalling the game will certainly revert back to the previous settings of the graphics of your game and you will surely get the same graphics of the game as you were getting earlier, so try this option as I think it is the only one that is available for you to see if you can get the quality of the game back again.

Re: DoW 2: Retribution Random missing textures

Hey dude I had tested the beta and the trial version of the game myself when it was out in the market to be released and what I have found that there was this kind of disturbance in the game graphics as well in that. Although I thought that it just a beta version and that is why the problem is showing up but now that I have even see in the original release as well so I think that the problem is in the game itself and that we have to inform the same to the relic entertainment to correct whatever fault that is there in this game.