Thread: Special Bait Fishes in pet society

Special Bait Fishes in pet society

Pet society is really most interesting game provided by social networking site facebook. I really enjoy this game very much compare to other online games. All recently introduced features in pet society really amazed me a lot. From last few days I am facing one problem related to fishing. As you already know there are some fishes in pet society, for capturing them there is a need of special kind of food. I just want to know about those special bait fishes. I am expecting your replies as soon as possible. thanks in advance.

Re: Special Bait Fishes in pet society

There are multiple types of fishes are present inside pet society, for capturing them there is need of special kind of foods instead of normal food that you select from your chest. The first one I know is Alien fish. You will see this fish inside pond of your area. For capturing this one there is need of “Alien jelly”. You can easily purchase Alien jelly from food store. The second one I know is “Applefish”. As name suggests there is need of apple to catch this fish. You can purchase apple from food store present in this game. If you have apple tree inside your yard area you can also make use of those tree to get apple.

I have information about three special bait fishes for you. First one in this list is “banana fish” you can easily capture this one using banana. The fist fish I saw eating banana. The second one in this list is “birthday cakefish” in order to get this one there is need to purchase birthday cake. If you don’t have that much amount of money to purchase cake you can also cook it yourself for capturing that one. The third and last in this list is “breadfish”. There is need of breads to capture this fish. I am not aware about its selling price and all that.

The “catfish” is also one of the types of the bait fish. For get rid of this fish you have to use most likeable food of cat that is milk. The “Cheesefish” is golden looking fish like cheese. I hope you come to know about what you required to capture this one. Right! There is need of cheese to get this fish. The selling price of both these fishes is absolutely same. That is about 4 coins. If you throw them inside recycler for recycling purpose you will rewarded with approximately 30 coins. That is about 7 times greater than selling price.

Up till now I am able to capture only two special bait fishes. First one I caught is “chocolate Donutfish” by taking help of “donut”. There only one place in pet society to get “donut” is food store. If you are beginner in this game, I will suggest you never try to capture those fishes which need to purchase food items from store. Instead of that, try to collect those one which needs easily available items like banana, apple etc. after collecting those type of fishes try to put them in recycler whenever possible to you. They will provide you valuable coins which you can use to purchase expensive food items from food store. I will get back to you with more information as soon as possible.

“Coconutfish” is a fish which you can easily capture by making use of homegrown coconut. The next one is “Chestnutfish”. If you have plenty chestnut trees in your garden, you can make use of them to capture these fishes. The last and most interesting one I know is “fizzyfish”. There is need to use ten drinks bought from vending machine of cold-drinks. For getting this machine there is no need to purchase it from food store. You can also make use of your friend’s vending machine displayed inside his room.

The “special bait fish” are similar to common fish. The only difference between these fishes and common fishes are they resembles the shape of some food items available inside the food store nothing else. You can easily caught common fishes using the food items available in your chest. It is not possible to catch the second type of fishes using similar items. You can easily get information about those special fishes and the items required to catch them by taking help of reference guides available on web. Without losing single amount of money.