Thread: Has Pet Society become unplayable?

Has Pet Society become unplayable?

Well I am playing Pet Society on the Facebook from past 4 months. I have found that the many of players are having lag issue on the game. I have dedicated this particular thread to the players who are facing lag on the game. I want to know how many users are facing the lag issue. so that we can figure out the issue and more quickly we can fix this particular matter. Please your experience here as soon as possible.

Re: Has Pet Society become unplayable?

Well I should not say it is unplayable but the game in my situation has become extremely slow. In past I was able to run the game with high quality with great performance. However in the current situation I am having low quality and I think it has became really slow ever it was. It takes around 40 seconds for entrance sequence with the clouds moving in order to give a look on the houses. I am able to perform very basic task like opening of the chest and sending the gift to the friends of mine.

I am providing some information in this particular matter which I think useful to know more regarding this issue. I was able to load the game till last week. In today morning when I tried to play digging, shopping, visiting was simply causing the freezing of the game and simply takes me out from the browser. Some items seem to load but it did not work at all and some items load but it makes the paying of the game intolerable slow. I am having good computer specification even I have tried to fix the matter by using different browsers but it did not seems to help me anymore.

I am having an issue with this particular game only. I am playing lots of game on the Facebook but there is no issue. However Facebook seems to work fine. Even game seems to crash after the saving the game in to browser. I am suspecting that this crashing is happening due to badly coded loop on this particular game or it might be happening due to copying and pasting of the common piece of code which made the game corrupt.

For the current moment of the time this particular game is seems to working fine but it is not laggy when I am inside of the house of mine. Well I am getting following issues while playing the game.
    • I am getting Please Wait screen whenever pet of mine moving outside of the house.
    • Animation which has been done to enter the shop and Zoom in has added more lag into the game
    • When the pet of mine at pet town it does not seems to walk more than one step.
    • Finally I have found that there is tremendous lag on the map of pet’s town.

According to my opinion developer of the game should put direct shortcuts for the shops, home, treasure which will directly interaction with map. However I don’t think that there is an issue with map of the pets town. I think there is coding error on the code which is used to interact with the game. Well I have found that this particular lag is happening duet to browser which you are using to play the game.

From the past two months game has become unplayable for me at all. Well I am having large number of CC rooms. In all the small CC rooms I have placed all the CC items of mine. I am unable to make use of all that stuff to proceed into the game. I need to play from the beginning with another member of family. It works but lag becomes really intolerable to do all the required stuffs of this particular game. I have reduced lots of items even I have removed 30 neighbors but still there is no difference in the situation of mine. I am really disappointed with this particular matter since I am unable to play and I have already spent lots of money on this particular game.