Thread: Console games should ported to pc

Console games should ported to pc

As more and additional game developers are fewer persistent on porting their games to computer, pc gaming is gradually vanishing out. It is a very shame to hear this news because you can notice that the graphics will forever be superior than consoles. After several researches I actually like to see following three games on PC from the console. I hope that one day the developer will surely going to develop one for PC game lovers. However my choices are as follows:
    • Red Dead Redemption
    • Gran Turismo 5
    • Fable 2

What about yours?

Re: Console games should ported to pc

Console gaming cannot be evaluated among computer or PC gaming, together have their own or personal benefits and drawbacks. Several people favor consoles, whereas others are fond of PC’s. However the majority of enthusiastic gamers distinguish how to balance equally. The PC is acknowledged as a hub in support of FPS’ (First Person Shooters) while it is a gentle wind to aim using the mouse. The consoles alternatively permit you to sit backside, rest and play on the TV monitor, which is typically superior or may be bigger than PC monitor and play RPGs (role playing games) otherwise third person shooters.

The term port has a negative undertone for many players. By no means all players get a reaction donated to the platform is worthy. For both the PC and the consoles do unloving ported software. This is also the case Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. The arcade racer in fine optics creamed in our test, 82 percent of points off. A good rating that would have even higher can fail if the development team had cobbled together the PC implementation is not so unkind. Interface and control were not really adapted to the needs of PC gamers. Only with a gamepad, the racing action is easily controlled.

Here I have the list of top five console games that must have been ported toward computer in favor of different reasons.
    • Black (2006)
    • Ninja Gaiden (2004)
    • God of War 1 and 2 (2005 and 2007)
    • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (2006)
    • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (2004)

There might be more games other than this but first I prefer these 5 mainly.

Sorry for the renaissance, however I believe that whichever games ported toward the PC won’t find much concentration from factual “PC Gamers”. Perhaps it’ll obtain awareness, except it won’t be optimistic. I individually hate whichever pc game that has been ported from gaming console, and whichever PC game amid a console edition hoists an ensign for me. I simply purchase games by no console version, if they encompass a console version I simply download it, and if it doesn’t encompass cracked servers I simply erase it when I am finished the action.

With Orb Wild Tangent is a console program that can run games on a PC. Big publishers such as THQ and Sierra Online games deliver known as Full Spectrum Warrior and Juiced 2. Orb is a simple interface to transfer the existing console games to the PC platform. Publishers such as THQ and Sierra Online, their commitment and will offer games via Orb. Console games like Full Spectrum Warrior and Juiced 2 Hot Import Nights will be playable via Orb; with a gamepad of choice for control can be used. THQ and Sierra also offer a number of PC games via Orb to play will be like Titan Quest, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, Battlestar Galactica and Company of Heroes.