Thread: Pet Society: Imitate other games with right way

Pet Society: Imitate other games with right way

I think really love to play Pet Society on the Facebbok. There are two reasons which are forcing to me play this particular game Pet Society on the Facebook. First I really loved the look and feel of the game and also it helps me to increase the social relation by playing the game. I have also found that there will be new town will be introduced in this particular game. Can anyone tell me something on this particular matter?

Re: Pet Society: Imitate other games with right way

Yes there is new town has been introduced by the PlayFish. I was really excited when this particular thing was going to introduced by the PlayFish. But when it was released I was having mix feeling for the same. I was partially happy and partially disappointed for this particular thing. also there was no fun while playing the game due to lagging and it has became very slow. I think they should imitate a new game then do it right rather than making it better.

Well the performance of the game should be great before the new feature is being introduced by the developer of the game. The game becomes slower after introducing the new feature. I think due to this particular issue should be resolved by the developer of the game. I am having only two mayor animals which are causing my computer to freeze at all and also this new town is so large that you can search anything in the map. Well according to me I really hate this new feature which is introduced by the PF.

I am unable to get why people are not showing the front of the houses when you are visiting the houses of them. I think one should need to zoom in or zoom out when pan across the screen until and unless you will not be able to checking the house of the other players. Well its really frustrating me. I am able to decorate the houses of mine but I think they can be made more beautiful. The new feature is need to improve in many aspects.

Looking at the new feature I think the Mayor challenge is the most stupid thing I have ever seen in this particular game. Well according to me it’s a simply copy of the challenges ion to the Restaurant City. However there is difference in terms of price only. In RC you will get prizes in terms of ingredients when you finish any particular challenges. You can also get mystery boxes which gives you CC mystery boxes which are a really good item in fact. I am concluding that developer of the game unable to make balance to make the game really enjoyable. I think there are simply copying the game from the other game which is a not an idea rather than improving at all.

I think this Pet Society me should be called as Ghost Town. Why because its really look like a ghost town. Its simply showing only inactive palye on the game. It is the most stupid thing i have ever seen in the history of the PF. The graphics of the game seems to be develoeped by the five year old kid. I am unbel to get why this feature is being introduced which is showing inactive player in to game.