Thread: Avoiding purchasing the Items with 25 CC in Pet Society

Avoiding purchasing the Items with 25 CC in Pet Society

I love to play Pet Society on the Facebook. Well I really loved the look and feel of this particular game which available on the Facebook. Everyone who is playing this game will know very well that there will be rise on the PFC price of the game. Well I want to know what you will do if the PFC is raised? In my case I am going to avoid to purchase the things which are having price over 25 PFC. Let me know the opinion of the yours on this particular issue. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Avoiding purchasing the Items with 25 CC in Pet Society

Yes you are right there will be raise on the PFC in this particular game. Well I am totally agreed with you I am not going to purchase any items which are having raise on the PFC. I have decided that I am not going to encourage PlayFish with the increasing of the Prices hence I am not going to buy anything. If you are thinking I am overreacting on this particular issue then you are totally wrong. You need to have look on the game and see the PFC items. The PFC is constantly increasing from 40 to 70 and 70 to 90 for the number of items. I don’t want to repeat the history again hence I am avoiding the same for this particular matter.

Well you are right CC items are constantly overpriced by the PF. I am unable to find it is worth if there is no value for the money which I have spend while purchasing the CC items on the game. There are number of CC items are being introduced by the game. Even around half of the items in the game which you need to purchase by paying CC. I am trying to enjoy the game by using regular coin items and praying that PF will make the free at least partially. So that many players like me can use the game.

Well I would like to say there will be an issue with loading of the game when you are having large number of friends on the game. PlayFish is totally not concerned with the existing users of the game. I think they are interested with the increasing the head counts of the players so that you can get more and more money from the players which are playing the game. They are also not interested to improve the game at all.

I have noticed that there is something changes into the PF policy regarding this particular issue. Well there was quite low number of CC items into the game which was introduced in past few weeks. There was animated elephant was introduced at the rate of fair enough price. I think I need to make a budget to control the spending of mine on the PFC items. I will buy the expensive stuff if I really loved that and cannot live without of it.

Well I have also stopped to buying items using from past few days. However someone has bought the CC as a gift to me. I have kept in to the account of mine and I am not spending at all. I have decided I will spend the CC at the right place to buy. I have found that CC items are overpriced or nothing to worth by at all. I really loved the theme dresses which are available for the 20 Cc items but still I am unable to justify the buying through CC items. If less number of CC items are purchased by the players then I would like to tell you that will be less new items will be introduced hence there will be no fun while playing the game.

There was discount of the 40% in the game in the past however there was already rise on the price over 40% in the CC items. This particular thing is repeated by PF then I am sure then number of players will left the game at all and eventually the game will be closed by the PlayFish. Another thing I would like to say if you are not having any issue with rise of CC items price and paying without complaining then PF will conclude that players of this particular game will not having any issue with rising of the CC price. So better way is to avoid the items which are having 25CC and higher.