Thread: Outdoor store in pet society

Outdoor store in pet society

I am first year BCA student. I loved to play social networking games. Recently I complete all the stages in petville now I am planning to go with pet society which is also a social networking game available on facebook. Now I am gathering information about all the important items present in this game. I just want to know exact role played by the outdoor store in this game. I read the manual which didn’t help to know about it neatly. I am hoping that you will reply me appropriate information about outdoor store without taking too much time. I am waiting for your replies. Thanks in advance.

Re: Outdoor store in pet society

The outdoor store is fundamental item in the game “pet society”. This is the only place in the game where you can get all the items required to complete particular task. Another name of outdoor store is garden store. You can buy variety of items from outdoor store. If you want to grow tree around your home area there is first need to buy seeds which will turn into big trees in future. There are number of seeds you can get from outdoor store each one having its own important over other. If there is need to design your working area, you can decorate it using the decorative items present inside the outdoor store. Each and every item present inside the outdoor store has unique price associated with it. You can also purchase all fishing related items from one place that is outdoor store.

Outdoor store is nothing but collection of hell number of items. Just to avoid the confusion about all these items the creators of this game divide all these items in to four sub-sections. I don’t have information about all these section. But I can tell you about one section that is “gardening”. Here you will get all the types of seeds for your pet garden. After planting these in some duration they turns in to giant trees which are helpful for providing you valuable coins which you can use to purchase other items from outdoor store. There are some special types of cash items are also available in this particular section.

“Furniture” is one of the sections inside the outdoor store. As name suggest all the items present inside this section are use to decorate your home. They are not used to decorate your garden. If you want to decorate your outdoor area there are special outdoor themed items are available in this section. All the items present inside this section are not much useful for you to take your level up. There are simply used to improve look and feel of your working area or say game window. I will suggest you not to make your area crowded by making use of multiple furniture items. Try to keep it as simple as possible. Instead of investing money in furniture items try to invest them in different variety of seeds. This will help you to earn more coins as well as paw points in quick succession.

Among four section of outdoor store I am going to tell you about the two sections. First one of them is “petlings”. You will get all type of petlings here. Currently I don’t have enough information about the petlings. Along with petlings you can also purchase different different types of accessories from this section. The last section I know is “fish”. As name suggests in this section you will get almost everything that is required for the purpose of fishing. You can purchase aquarium of variable sizes for storing your fishes along with that all the types of biscuits that are required to feed fishes can also be found here. At last I just want to say outdoor store is nothing but backbone of the game pet society.

I can’t believe that outdoor store is so much important one in his game. From information I come to know that the all the actions that we performed in this game are basically related with this store. Thanks for your replies. I want to ask you one more question. I am sure you will never face any problem for answering this one. I just want to know about “food store”. For this I would like to say thanks again.

The “food Store” as name suggests is nothing but a place to get all the available food items present inside the pet society. The foods you purchase from this store are useful for both fishing as well as cooking. Similar to outdoor store this store is also subdivided into two sections for avoiding confusion. This store is divided in to Grocery and Magic foods. If you want to get detailed information about these two sections, I will suggest you to take help of the reference guides available on internet.