Thread: Need to change wallpaper in pet society

Need to change wallpaper in pet society

I am playing pet society from last three weeks. I am bored by seeing that single wallpaper. Yesterday I got one new wallpaper from my friend as a gift. Now I want to change my older wallpaper with newer one. But I don’t know the procedure to change it. I ask my friends but all of them are busy in their exam schedule. Can you help to know about the procedure that I have to perform in order to change my wallpaper? If you know about it, please reply me as soon as possible. I desperately want to change my wallpaper. I would like to say thanks in advance for your reply.

Re: Need to change wallpaper in pet society

I am also one of the pet society lovers. There is no need to do any harder task to change your wallpaper with the newer one. Before applying new wallpaper there is first need to remove your older wallpaper. For removing your old wallpaper simply click on it and drag it inside your chest. After moving your old wallpaper click on wallpapers that you got as a gift from your friend and put it at the same place where the older one is placed. I am definitely sure this method helps you to achieve desirable result. I am also use the same procedure to change my wallpaper. It is really helpful for increasing your pet society friends by attracting them towards your fascinating wallpapers.

I follow the procedure that you told me. I try to drag my existing wallpaper in my chest still no luck. I don’t know why this is happening my friend follow the same procedure and he succeeds to change his wallpaper. I don’t know what happened with me? Is there any suggestion to available at your side for this? i think there must be something wrong with my machine? I am really confused. Please help to solve my confusion.

Yes! You are absolutely right. Since your friend didn’t face any problem at the time of changing his wallpaper, I am definitely sure there must be something wrong inside your machine. According my point view there is need to upgrade your flash player to solve this problem. Most of these kids of problem are solved by upgrading related software’s. Simply click on upgrade option present inside your window of flash player. After upgrading your flash player follow the same procedure that I told you to perform for changing wallpapers. If you succeed to change your wallpaper reply me also.

Thank you very much. After updating my flash player I follow the same procedure that you told me before to change my wallpaper. I like to tell you that I succeed to change it. Now I just want know from you about wallpapers that you know are available in this game. Since it is not possible for me to get new wallpapers from my friends. Try to reply me about all the available wallpapers in this game along with their price. I want to say thanks again for your reply.

There is fun park wallpaper available in pet society which you can get from mystery shop present inside pet society. For all the wallpapers present inside the mystery shops you have to pay something for use them. You can get this one by paying 600 coins. Whenever you want to change it. Instead of selling it I will suggest you to put it for recycling procedure. After recycling you will be benefited by around 3000 coins. Another one I know is “Starry Winter Night Wallpaper”. You can purchase it from DIY shop against 2000 coins. Its recycling value is around 4000 coins. That is about 1000 coins greater than previous one. It ideal to put almost all the items in recycler instead of selling them.

The “Pixie Forest Wallpaper” is nothing but wallpaper that found at forest region of the treasure hunt map. I don’t have any information about its purchase rate I only know about its recycling value. Its recycling value is about 1204 coins. if you want to get information about such latest wallpapers there is a chart available on internet absolutely free of coast. They will help you to know about all such kinds of wallpapers available inside pet society.