Thread: Need to change look of pet in pet society

Need to change look of pet in pet society

Pet society is really interesting one compared to other games available on facebook. Up till now I created 15 pets in pet society. Now I want to change their look and feel. I don’t want to create more pets in my area. I just want to know about the option that will help me to change look and feel of my existing pets without creating the newer one. If you know such option, Please reply me as soon as possible. I searched a lot in this game still no luck. Now I am relying on you for solving this problem. I would like to say thanks for your replies.

Re: Need to change look of pet in pet society

There is one option available in pet society which will definitely help you to achieve whatever you want. The name of that option is “stylist store”. With the help of this store you can change not only able to change look and feel of your pet actually it also helps you to change its gender also. I found that number of pet society player doesn’t like to go in this store for changing the look of their pets. Instead of that they prefer to create newer pet. I don’t know why? Increasing number of pets in your area is really not useful for growth in this game. In order to do changes in your pets look, there is need to spend money in this store. I don’t know exactly how much you have to pay behind each change.

The stylish store is only place to change the properties of your pet. There is need to pay some coins behind each change. For example if you want to do any changes in color of your pet. There are total 23 colors available in pet society which you can use to change the body color of your pet. For getting access to those 23 colors there is need to pay 50 coins first. My friends told me that playsfish recently launched eight new colors in the list of existing 23 colors. I am not sure about this. If this is true you can benefit yourself by using those colors before your friends. I also heard that playfish also reduce the amount of money that you want to pay against each use.

Stylish store allows the player to change the name of already created pets. There is limitation on number of characters that you can use to change the name of the pet. Pet society allows you to use maximum 16 characters at the time of renaming your pet. You can also change the gender of your pet by paying 50 coins. I don’t think so it is an ideal option to use. According to playfish there is no difference between the power of male pet and female pet. Both of them have similar strength. If you change gender of your pet you will notice that there is just change in its voice occurs nothing else. I will suggest you not to go with this option instead of it try other ones.

If you are not expert in selecting the color and all the combinations that makes your pet looks good. Don’t worry there is one more option available for you to help like people like you. The name of that option is “Shuffle / Randomize”. This is responsible for giving your pet’s alternate look and feel. The only disadvantage of using this one is. It never takes of your likeness and all that. There are pre-defined combinations present inside the pet society which is changed after regular intervals. I am also using the same option. It is ideal one to get more by paying less.

There is no restriction that once you enter inside the stylish store; you have to apply changes to your pet. There are options available to undo or cancel the changes that you applied to your pet. Your cash never deduct unless and until you click on the icon of the coins inside that store. Along with color and all that you can also allow changing the body parts of your pets by paying 5000 coins.

If you want to change the body parts of your pet, I will never suggest you to go inside the stylish store it coast you lot compared to new pets. There is need to pay 5000 coins to change single body part of your pet in this store which is two to three times greater than the coast that you have to pay at the time of creating the newer one.