Thread: Error Fixed in Angry Birds for Windows XP

Error Fixed in Angry Birds for Windows XP

The angry Birds is one of my favorite game I ever had. Recently I have downloaded it to the Windows XP. While playing this game on my computer I have encountered with the following error message: "This application has unsuccessful to begin because the application configuration is faulty reinstalling the application can fix this problem". I have heard that many people have got the same error message in their Windows XP box. However the recent news that this issue has been fixed somehow. Does anybody know what should I need to in order to get rid of that error message from my computer?

Re: Error Fixed in Angry Birds for Windows XP

Angry Birds is currently one of the most popular games of all Apple users. Whether on the Mac or iPhone and iPad. Now Angry Birds also available for Windows 7 and Windows XP systems to download. It is offered by Intel's Netbook AppUp App Store. Compared to the iPhone app that only costs 0.99 dollars, the Angry Birds Windows app is a little more expensive. It costs $ 4.99 and runs only under Windows 7 and Windows XP. Why Windows Vista has not taken into account is unclear. For the error message you need to check the configuration of the system. it may be possible that there is some compatibility issue between them.

To buy Angry Birds for Windows you must first download the Intel AppUp client that is completely free. Then you can buy the game on this and download it. The only disadvantage of AppUp Store is it only accepts payments by Mastercard, Visa and American Express. Without credit card, so far, unfortunately, nothing. After all, at least some Windows users are likely to be in about the enjoyment of the Angry Birds. Some are complaining that they are getting frequent errors in Windows OS. For them just get the Angry Birds Windows XP fix from any third party website. Extract it and afterward Copy and Paste Angrybirds.exe file into AngryBirds game folder by replacing previous one.

As far as I know that there are number of Angry Birds "editions" out there in the market place or in some app store and perhaps you encompass Angry Birds application or game that is not be companionable among the Angry Birds(WinXP Fix).exe file. Another thing is several of of them previously cracked in support of Windows XP SP1 and not well-suited through SP2 or SP3. So make sure that you have got the proper version of game according to your Windows version. Otherwise you will surely end up with an error message.

This is not only about your issue. Several players have already denoted this issue. There are 2 errors which became normal in every Windows XP version of game. The one Angry Bird error is as same as which you have mentioned in your post. However the other one is related to graphics. Otherwise it may be also possible that both related to Graphics issue in your computer. For that you need to get or download the latest Graphics driver either for your motherboard or for Video card. I know that this is not a highly graphic game but still it is necessary to update, because it is somewhat partially related.

For this error what you have to do is run the game in the compatibility mode either in Windows XP or Windows 7. If the game app is not meant for your version of Windows OS then it will really prompts error message. As you know it is just a new launch for Windows computers. The developers are still is the process of releasing up-to-date patches in order to fix bugs or other limitations in the game. Once the patch will release then we can hope that we can play the game without any interruption. Till then you may get several kind of error throughout the game. I hope that you understand my point.