Thread: Limited edition items in pet society

Limited edition items in pet society

I hope there are pet society lovers who will definitely help me to get information about limited edition items. My friends told me that they are very helpful one in this game. But none of them provide me detailed information about them. I also took help of manual but no use. Now I am completely relying on you only for answer of this question. If possible to you try to reply me as much information you have about limited edition items. Your information will help me give better performance in this game. At last I just want to say thanks in advance for your valuable replies.

Re: Limited edition items in pet society

You are absolutely right; limited edition plays a vital role in this game. Limited edition items as name suggest are available for very short period of time in pet society. They are not same as other items available in market or Boutique. The time period for which they are available in market is also varied time to time. Sometimes you will see those items for three days in store and sometimes it might be possible that they are available for single day only. For getting these items there is need to keep close look on outdoor store also known as garden store present in this game. Due to lack of time I am not able to tell you more about these items. I will get back to you after getting free times.

The first and last limited edition item I succeed to collect is “golden apple tree seed”. I bought this one against eight playfish cash. After planting this particular seed in your pet garden it grows in to “golden apple tree”. It takes up to three days time to produce fruits. The fruits produce by this plant are helpful for trading purpose. You can sell those fruits in order to get more coins for another purpose. The only advantage of buying this limited edition item I noticed is no difference between selling rate and recycling rate. There are many limited edition items available in this game; I will get back to you as soon as I get appropriate information about them.

I got information about this limited edition item available in pet society from my friends. The name of that particular item is “Pink candy Tree seed”. There are number of pet society players always look for this particular item since this one more beneficial than other one. This particular item you can purchase from outdoor store. This particular seed is responsible for producing “Homegrown pink candy” after fully turning in to big tree. You can purchase this particular items by paying eight playfish cash in outdoor.

The “Baby Reindeer Figurine” is one type of decorative item that comes under limited edition items in pet society. You can easily purchase this item like other ones. Its coast is relly high compared to other limited edition items. Its coast is around 2500 coins. Compare to its purchasing price its selling price is too low. Its selling price is just about 833 coins. The only way to get extra benefit from this particular item is instead of selling it put it inside recycler for recycling purpose. Recycler will provide you about 5000 coins for this item. There is one more feature associated with this item that is it is gift able one. There are few items available inside limited edition pack which has the facility to gift.

Among the list of limited edition items my most likable item is “Cute pink penguin”. This particular animated item not only useful for decorative purpose but also helpful at the time of fishing also. You can use it to hold your fishing rod. You can purchase this one by 3000 coins. When you put it inside recycler you will get double quantity of coins that you spend at the time of purchasing it.

“Light unicorn” is nothing but a chair having the shape of the baby unicorn. This also comes under limited edition items. Its coast is around 12 PFC and that can be sold for 792 coins. There are lot items available in this category. If you want to get detailed information about all such items, I will suggest you to take help of related charts available on internet absolutely free of coast.