Thread: Tanks in fishville are too much

Tanks in fishville are too much

The price to upgrade a tank by 5 fish is stupid, zynga put it back to the way it was and add more tanks. Not everyone has a lot of coins and i'm not going to go out and spend real cash on coins to upgrade a tank by 5 fish, this is straight out stupidity! To buy 70,600 coins it costs $40 us now that is round about what it costs to upgrade a tank to 5 fish more. Zynga money hungry much? if i could swear on this forum i would that is how unhappy i am and a lot of other people are too.

Re: Tanks in fishville are too much

the problem isn't with the coins with little strategy u can earn more than 2 mil the problem lies with zynga's greed. now they are forcing players to invite more and more people to fishville if u want to upgrade tanks OR pay hefty sand dollars for 5 fishes/upgrade. i have 8 tanks and earlier i needed to be level 67 to upgrade my tank to 25 fishes from 15 fishes. Now to my surprise it was 116k coins for upgrading 5 fishes and also i need 64 more members for the next +5 fishes upgrade else pay 12 dollars for the upgrade which is obviously for +5 so that amounts to 48 sand dollars in total.

If i want to upgrade my tank 8 from 20 fishes to 40 fishes or else invite 64 more members for each upgrade assuming of 5 fishes for 116k coins totaling to 256 members and 464k coins. Yep totally high priced again. 112,000 + coins to upgrade tank 7 from 35 to 40, 5 fish space, for an extra 5 fish space its 100,000 coins +, please lower this is too much coins, leaving us coinless. FIX IT it isn't a joke now! They should add in another option where for 10 sand dollars we would be able to boost the size of the tank back to 50. i would definitely do that. and i am sure a lot of others would as well.

Use to be that if you hit a certain level you could by a tank with coins...now they have took that away altogether and I was one level away from getting another thank. I don't know what you're complaining about. You can get your tanks to 40 capacity quicker this way, without requiring more levels. I was 50, and my next upgrade was tank #6 from 25 to 40 at level 52. At level 50 I was able to get it to 40 for coins. I didn't notice any neighbor requirements when I did so, but I have around 40 neighbors total. I do agree forcing you to have an absurd amount of neighbors is an issue though.

If you're that strapped for coins, buy as many Sunken Bells as you can afford and resell them when they mature. You pay 4900 or 4410 with club discount per, and resell for 5400. That's 1k coins per and you get 49 or 53 with discount exp for each one as well. At level 50 I have just over 5 million coins from doing this. I fill 3-4 tanks with as many as I can basically. It's a tad painstaking, but I was only really doing it to get the Liquid Assets achievement and will probably stop since it's kinda intolerable to sit there clicking so much. But it is a good way to make coins and it was REALLY good back when selling antiques gave you bonus exp/coins, and probably why they took that out.

I was stunned when I got to level 70 and went to upgrade my 8th tank from 25 fish. It cost me roughly 300,000 coins. I have loved Fishville so much so that I payed real cash to buy Sand Dollar fish and to get some of the premium items. With all of the money hungry changes that have been made along with the horror that is called customer service I am so sad to say that I have come to hate Fishville. The only reason I do not simply walk away is I paid money to play and enjoy this game. I will tell you now Fishville will never get another dime out of me which is VERY MUCH your loss as I can afford to play Fishville. Now I am very curious to see if my comments are deleted because I did not say anything positive about the changes made in what once a fun game.