Thread: Fish Moon Wrasse in fishville

Fish Moon Wrasse in fishville

5 sand dollar with discount I haven't room for it in my tank at the moment anyone got any pics. I am getting less and less excited with the influx of Limited Edition fish over-killing it again for me. Just bought one and used the Instant-Grow on it. Quite disappointed as it only grew my fish to 1 level each, after level 4, still the same size adult. I'm not going to bother using anymore on it, it costs too much for so little. And yes, I agree with you on the overkill Limited Edition fishes!

Re: Fish Moon Wrasse in fishville

after the discount 5 SD, at level 4. Its stats are 12000 coins 3360 xp. But well these fish prices should be 5 sd without the discount! Because in my opinion they are standard sand dollar fishes! And are not worth being in the same league as LE fishes that are worth 8 sand dollars or more! And Cardea this is not where the LE fishes overkill will stop! And yet to come are these GOLDLINED SPINEFOOT, GHOST PIPEFISH, BEARDED GHOUL.

And after that hopefully these LE overkill would stop! And all of these fishes will be on the lines of their predecessors. And would give around the same less coins and the same less xp like the recently launched Limited Edition FISHES! I really loved the original LE FISHES according to me these are just normal fishes just that they are bought by sand dollar doesn't make them worth begin a collector's masterpiece! Zynga should do something about the new updates without making it buggy.

My theory is that they are gearing up for the influx of summer players. Having a lot of fish to choose from will keep those people active and happy and paying for a few months. I just wish the influx of new fish didn't also seem to be accompanied by a marked decrease in the ability to earn Sand Dollars. I actually like all three of these fish. I'm sure they will be overpriced, but maybe they'll keep up with the discounted prices on the day of release? The Pipefish and the Ghoul are at least different from anything we've had so far. Also, their names sound like they could be Halloween fish, or fish related to a new theme!

we all can just guess what is Zynga's master plan, till then we can just keep on buying these sand dollars fishes, and one day most players will get bored of LE fishes! because of human psychology the reason why a ferrari or a lamborghini are considered exclusive and are so costly is because only a few can buy them and maintain them if they were as common as a Buick or a honda. why would anyone want to buy them? in real life everyone buys something because they want the other person to see it and desire it! and even in this virtual world
    we do it to get some sort of admiration from people! that is the only reason we spend so much money onto this game. because we want others to see our tanks and our fishes and be amazed! but answer me this what if everyone had the same fish and every tank had the same stuff then why would people wanna pay real money to get sand dollars?

Thanks for the info Godspeed! I like the Pipefish and the Ghoul, they are a bit different from the other fishes currently in the market. I wish I had bought me some of those Wrasse' when they were available, but that was the time when I decided to quit due to being unable to log in. I guess I will just have to settle for my Hondas, unless they re-release them again. Thanks for the info Godspeed! I like the Pipefish and the Ghoul, they are a bit different from the other fishes currently in the market.