Thread: Trophies in pet society

Trophies in pet society

I hope you all are aware about the social networking game pet society available on facebook. From last few days I am trying to collect paw points in this game in order to take my level up, but it takes lot of time to collect specific amount of paw points. When I discuss this problem with my friends they told me collect trophies. But they didn’t tell me anything about their types and tasks that I have to do in order to collect paw points associated with them. If you know anything about them, please try to reply me as soon as possible. Your each and every line in information is valuable for me. I would like to say thanks in advance for your precious replies.

Re: Trophies in pet society

I am sure already know visiting your friends in pet society is haw important in this game. There are total three trophies associated with this action. I don’t have much information about these trophies; I just know that for collecting those there trophies you just have to visit 25,100,300 friends respectively in order to collect those trophies. The second category of trophies that I know is ball trophies. Balls which are especially used while playing with your pet. In this category the first one is playing softball trophy for which you have to pass the ball at least 15 times consequently. The second one is playing hardball. For getting this trophy there is need to pass the ball minimum 30 times in a row. The last one is pro baller, this one you get after passing the ball 50 times.

There is Frisbee trophy available in this type safe hands trophy is present for which there is need to capture the Frisbee minimum 10 times in a row and if you succeed to collect Frisbees for 25 times you will definitely get a Kaiser of catch trophy. If you want to get ultimate Frisbee player trophy there is need to do extra bit of work compared to previous two trophies. In this you have to similar tasked that i9 told before but minimum 50 times. Similarly there is jump rope trophy present. Inside that similar to other categories three more type of trophies are present. They are “Roped in”, “junior jumper” and “skipping superstar”. For getting these three trophies you just have to jump the rope 20, 50, 100 times respectively.

I am sure you will get amazed by knowing about this type of trophy. There are few peoples who know about this type of trophies. You are one of the luckiest people who get information about it. The name of this trophy is “Gifting Trophy”. As name suggest there is no need to perform harder task to get this trophy there is just need to send gifts to your friends in order to get the paw points associated with them. for getting fist trophy in this category you just have to send minimum 5 gifts to your friends. The name of that particular trophy is “Generous Gifter”. There is not much difference in tasks that you have to perform for winning the reaming two trophies of this category. There is need to send 25 and 50 gifts respectively for “selfless sender” and “santa clause” trophies respectively.

I love gardening. I am able to provide you information about the trophies associated with gardening. The first trophy that I got in gardeni9ng is “green fingers” by growing nine plants. The second one I got is “saw far saw food”. There is lot of difference the tasks that you have to perform to get this trophy. For getting this one there is need plant and grow minimum 50 plants. The finest task that that you to perform for collecting last one of these categories is growing 500 plants. The name of this trophy is “welcome to the jungle” trophy.

I am sport lover up till now I able to collect all the three trophies related to racing. For getting first trophy named “hedge hopper” there is need to beat other pets for minimum 10 times. The second trophy of belonging to stadium is “Rooster Boooster” trophy for which there is need to win minimum 100 times in the event of hurdle race. The last one is “jet jumper” for which there is need to beat other pets present inside pet society for minimum 250 times.

If you really want to know everything about the pet society, I will suggest you instead of searching for desired information here and there first take help of manual available on facebook. If that also not fails to provide you desired information there are multiple reference guides available on internet. you can take help of any one of them for getting information about them.