Thread: FishVille no longer using facebook for gifts

FishVille no longer using facebook for gifts

So has it finally happened? Fishville disabled sending/receiving gifts from facebook? I sent some gifts to my friends and they supposedly sent me some too and none of us are getting new gifts. anyone else confirm this? Developers or Programmers? Have been chatting with neighbours who sent gifts and to whom I sent some and none of us are getting them, so it seems that time has come. And for those of us who do not share our email address, that means a huge part of the game has come to an end.

Re: FishVille no longer using facebook for gifts

They're not getting through at all. Not in facebook nor in email. i don't understand why they would move to email and not use fb, all the other games do just fine using facebook. I noticed that too. I'm not receiving any gifts my friends sent me. and i noticed I don't see feeds from fishville today and my posts and my friends posts (new and older)are no longer on my wall. Yeah, posts to walls aren't going through right now either. I tried to share a number of things today, like leveling up and helping sea creatures, but none have posted to my profile. It seems to me like they are working on the game as we speak. Hopefully the wish list and cloning will be back soon.

You can't publish that you found mystery oysters either because that feature isn't working either. Myself and three others found mystery oysters tonight but the Publish to facebook pop-up doesn't appear anymore, so. if you can't publish that you found them it follows that you can't collect any either. Some game! It would be nice if they'd make an announcement about the issue and when it will be resolved. I heard they (Facebook) will start charging if you want access through FB to Zynga games anyone know about that?

I have spent alot of money and worked really hard on my 8 tanks, but 4 of my friends sent me gifts not too long ago and I got nothing. No email, no notification, nothing. I am getting sick and tired of the nonstop problems and headaches this game gives lately. I am no longer buying fish and once all tanks are empty will quit this game. At least fish world is more consistent and it's features work alot better, never had any kind of gift issues with them. Fishville, you are fired.

I hope this does not happen. I use my Facebook more for games than anything else. If they do this, there will be only limited reasons for me to sign into Facebook. maybe once a week or so. it would be rather boring without the games. Facebook charging for its own use or to use apps is a rumor or you can say urban legend. I was playing fishville then one day last month. It disappeared from my bookmarks and I can't open it no way on facebook. It won't. It's always been just one of those rumors that spread like wildfire.

And gifts may soon be by your bookmarks. It might not only be by email. My Island Paradise already has a notification showing (8) by it which might mean I have 8 gifts waiting. But I rarely play so I'm not clicking on it right now. But I've seen news of the bookmark thing on Cafe World and Petville, so it might be that way for Fishville too since its the same company. To those who play other zynga games on facebook like farmville and cafeworld are the gifts still coming through facebook for those games? Because if they are, this just seems ridiculous that they would take away only fishville's ability to send and receive through facebook.

If Zynga does not come up with an interesting "Battle Tanks" really soon, it is going to lose many players, soon after when gift requests has to be made via e-mail. At this moment, more and more players are already getting frustrated with the bugs or bored with FishVille for not offering anything for players over Level 70. More and more are leaving by the day when bugs keep appearing when something is introduced. Frankly speaking, I think "Battle Tanks" will be so full of bugs and worse, bad in game design that it will be scrapped soon after its launch. A battling game is much, much more complicating in game design than a fish-feeding game like FishVille. In other words, it is much more complicating than FishVille itself!